Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coldnmd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2009, 04:03 PM
    York P2UR 7 Fault Code
    I have a York P2UR furnace (LP) that is not blowing hot air. The ignition sequence seems to cycle properly with the exception of flame. My HVAC guy has done a lot of troubleshooting and did get it fire once after breaking the intake tube. Now we have both the intake and exaust tubes broken and cannot get a flame.

I am getting a 7 blink fault code but don't see that particular code in the manual... can anyone help?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Oct 17, 2009, 04:41 PM
    7 Flash. Lockout caused by no ignition.

It could be ignitor,circuit board, among other items. It seems you need to find a better HVAC guy that knows what he is doing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

York Furnace Fault Codes [ 4 Answers ]

I have a York YP9C modulating furnace and matching York Affinity 8T 4 ton 2-stage condensing unit. The units are working wonderfully with no problems in the cooling mode. I have not used it for heating yet, so I do not know how it works in the heating mode. The furnace fault light shows a green...

LD fault code [ 2 Answers ]

I am getting a LD fault code on my Kenmore Elite Oasis washer. I have a service tech manual but am missing pages 2-5 which shows how to perform the Manual Diagnostic Test mode. Please help

York gas unit fault codes [ 1 Answers ]

I have a old york gas pac. It tries to light three times then trips out on fault. What causes this to happen.

Goodman A/C fault code 6 [ 1 Answers ]

What does this mean? I just had this unit installed about 4 months ago. The fuse blew, and now this. What is up with this brand? Right now the unit is dead. It worked fine yesterday. Was working a few minutes ago. But no cold air was coming out of the ducwork. Thanks, Carlos

View more questions Search