Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CrayonScribbles Posts: 52, Reputation: 6

Oct 17, 2009, 02:05 PM
    The final touch to my homecoming dress
    Okay so my homecoming is Oct.30th and I need a bra for my dress but I don't know what kind or where to get them. I live with all guys and so its hard to get this information.

This is what my dress looks like:

The V neck goes down to about the middle of my chest and so parts of regular bras show.

Any help with be appriciated :]
    knightwolfpk Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Oct 17, 2009, 02:59 PM

If u live near a mall, try going there and find a bra shop. Tell her what kind dress your wearing and need a bra for that dress that would also be in v shape.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2009, 03:26 PM

I agree, go to a bra shop if you can. But instead of just trying to describe the dress, bring it with you so you can try it on with the bras. Even a department store with a bra section will probably have something. Nordstrom's is always really helpful. But macy's also has a good selection usually and for less money

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't do a toe touch or the splits and a toe touch is required [ 10 Answers ]

:mad::mad::(:(what can I do will some one please help me I only have until August I can't do the splits and I really really want to be a cheerleader some people say that the splits are required to do a toetouch is this true I want to make the tates creek middle school cheerleading team and a toe...

My last homecoming! [ 0 Answers ]

Hi this is my senior year and I want to look perfect for my boyfriend who I am dragging along with me and he doesn't want to go. I already have my dress its this colored greenand i already have a few ideas for my hair but not 100% positive. i lovwe doing makeup but not sure what would match the...

Homecoming dress [ 2 Answers ]

Hello My daughter and I are looking for a homecoming dress, and we can't seem to find any! They're all the same, and every store has the same thing, and we want something unique. She and her friends are all wearing black dresses, and she wants a short one, not a long gown. Does anyone know...

Happy Homecoming [ 5 Answers ]

Hope you all don't mind me sharing - I just hate crying alone. But this time, not so much sad tears. Video shows a sailor making a surprise homecoming to his son at school. Warning: Have the tissues available. May they all come home soon and just as safe. MSNBC Video

View more questions Search