Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shug pie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2009, 11:02 AM
    How do I tame my curly hair
    I have really deep curls. I have used so many different hair products I'm afraid that my hair is going to fall out. Every time I wear it down it puffs out pretty far. I hate it I just want it to stay long and pretty. I was wondering if there was a product out there that will keep my curls long and shiny looking like it is wet?? :confused::confused
    Ginny Finny Posts: 54, Reputation: 6

Oct 21, 2009, 12:21 AM

Your best bet is to go to a hairdresser, they have products for more specific things, and they are better quality. Also, maybe leaving conditioner in for 5 minutes before u rinse out might help. And blowdrying should keep your hair down abit too, but use a heat protecting product first, just spray in, and brush through. Mine is TREsemme and you can buy it in most chemists
    samirch99 Posts: 25, Reputation: -1

Oct 27, 2009, 11:55 PM

Curly or wavy hair thens to gget frizzy with changing weathers. You should keep it short if a guy or have it straightened if you like it long.
    rockie100 Posts: 313, Reputation: 64

Oct 28, 2009, 12:10 AM

I too have crazy hair! Get a good conditioner. When my hair is still wet, I use Moroccanoil. Then after it has started drying, (no hair dryer!) I apply Control Freak by Bed Head.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would this go with curly hair? [ 7 Answers ]

I have curly hair right... And I really want to dye my hair funky color... But I'm worried it won't go with curly hair and that it won't suit me... What do you say? The hair colour I want is this : http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg24/nirvanacookie/Multicolored/Rachael.jpg I look/ My...

Best hair product to tame unruly damaged wavy hair- thick [ 1 Answers ]

What products can I use when str8ning that help repair?

Curly hair [ 1 Answers ]

I have curly hair and I'm looking for information on these relaxer X-Tenso and Paimore, I'm tired of curls and big puffy hair. All I know is that is very expensive, you have to go to a saloon to do it, the preocess last about 4 hrs. but your hair is straight like a chinesse hair. And last for about...

Would this go with curly hair? [ 5 Answers ]

I have curly hair right... And I really want to dye my hair funky color... But I'm worried it won't go with curly hair and that it won't suit me... What do you say? The hair colour I want is this :...

Dry curly hair [ 1 Answers ]

I have dry & curly hair suggest me a hair style I want to keep long hair

View more questions Search