Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bjwtaylor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2009, 10:04 AM
    How Many Keystrokes Per Minute Required for Bank Data Entry
    I am already doing contract data entry part-time, but am looking for full-time work. Since my area is the second biggest banking center in the country and jobs are scarce elsewhere, I would like to know

1. What is the minimum CPM banks will accept?

2. What cpm do I really need to enhance my chances of getting an interview?

Thanks to anyone who can advise.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2009, 04:09 PM

Usually the keystrokes need to be around 10,000 per hour to qualify as being a top notch data entry person.

You might want to check in with a temporary employment agency, sign up with them and take their data entry test to see just what your correct keystrokes per hour speed is. Also your accurate keystrokes per hour speed is very important. Just because you are fast doesn't mean you are accurate.

If you were going to go out as a temp on an assignment to get top dollar you'd have to do at least the 10,000 per hour number with an accuracy rate of at least 98%.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Data entry or data processing from home. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello from Florida, My name is Don and I am looking for a free data entry from home website that I can find. It is not easy to find! Please help!

Data Entry [ 2 Answers ]

How can we find a Data Entry Online job that is real? Not getting people to join by paying money, but a real Data Entry job.

Entry data [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GED and I am interested in medical data entry I have 4 children I would like to to it on line and I was wandering if I am going for a right choice and where do I start and how much is it costing anybody with answers would really help:

View more questions Search