Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimmer91k Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2009, 08:44 AM
    Alligators/Crocodile Heart
    Is it true that an alligator has a 3 chambered heart and a crocodile has 4?
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2009, 09:33 PM

No. Crocodiles and alligators are kin and both have a four-chambered heart, like birds and mammals, but UNlike snakes, lizards or turtles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two Alligators [ 1 Answers ]

Two Alligators were sitting around talking, and the smaller Alligator turned to the bigger one & said, 'I can't understand how you can be so much bigger than me. We're the same age; we were the same size as kids. I just don't get it.' 'Well,' said the big Gator, 'what have you been eating?' ...

Crocodile + chick [ 3 Answers ]

Ive been racking my brains for a while now. Does anybody remember the name of this old cartoon: There was a crocodile and a yellow (I think it was a chick or a duckling). The chick would sleep inside the crocs head at night . It would walk in its ear and you'd see it behind its eye and it...

The Crocodile Hunter [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can see the video of the Crocodile Hunter Actually being stung by the stingray? All the videos I found don't play.

The Crocodile Hunter meets Ross [ 5 Answers ]

Someone sent me this and I just had to share it... it's hilarious!! YouTube - Irwin and Ross

Alligators heads [ 3 Answers ]

I have an alligators head with a code on it I would like to know what it means. 9602 7121 wg

View more questions Search