Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ngw40oz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2009, 07:45 AM
    Armstrong direct vent forced air cooling unit blower motor
    I've got an Armstrong direct vent forced air cooling unit and my blower motor is shot. Is there an easy way to get it out, its stuck behind the cooling coils and it looks like the only way to get that out of the way is to cut the refridgerant lines. Please help
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Oct 17, 2009, 08:26 AM
    There is always a way to remove things besides cutting the refer lines. Post some pictures of the problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A/C Unit my blower motor [ 2 Answers ]

I came home and tried to turn my A/C on the unit came on but nothing comes out the vents is it the blower motor if so, if we replace it how much would it cost?

Payne forced air with cooling unit [ 4 Answers ]

It's a Payne Forced Air Furnace with Cooling Unit the product no. 585hjw024040abae, model no. 585hj054040, like I was asking in my previous question. It doesn't have a circuit board it has a contacter,step down transformer,relay,capasitor,run capasitor,spark ignition module,gas valve. I changed the...

Rheem: Blower motor not shutting off after heating/cooling cycle. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a roof top Heating/AC unit that works fine except part of the time the blower motor keeps going after the AC or furnace shut off at the right temp:mad:. Blower Motor Relay? That's my choice but not sure. This model of Rheem is about 15-18 years old and can't find any info on it to replace...

Would a furance's Blower motor affect cooling ? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Central Gas powered furnace with a separate Air Conditioning unit (outside). In the winter while the unit was heating the house, the hot air from the vents was not coming with much force. Could that be caused by the Blower motor not working properly or at full speed ? Another reason, I...

View more questions Search