Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sara8485 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2009, 04:57 AM
    Animated 80's or 90's movie
    I saw this movie when I was really young so I can only remember vague parts of it. Its about someone who works as a dream catcher or dream organizor his job is to keep nightmares away,then these gaints escape this land of dreams somehow and come to the city to scare the children. Can anyone tell me the name pf this movie?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 17, 2009, 08:29 AM

The BFG (1989)
    fizza37 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2013, 04:00 PM
    The Dreamstone, kids animated show in the 90's

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

'80's/'90's children's animated movie? [ 11 Answers ]

There's a movie that never got very popular to my knowledge (I used to rent it from Albertsons back in the early '90's) that I've been trying to find that I remember watching a lot as a kid, but I can't remember too many details of it. From what I remember, it's animated in a unique style. The...

Help w/ an 80's/90's animated movie! [ 12 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was really young and I don't remember a lot but what I do remember is pretty vivid. All I remember is two cartoon character animals that were brother and sister going into a dark, creepy carnival tent, and I think the ring master wanted to separate them for something. I...

80's or 90's animated movie? [ 1 Answers ]

So I've been trying to find out what this movie is for like 7 years. All I remember is that the animation was along the lines of The Pagemaster, and it was about a boy who wakes and is taken away on a bed by an old man over the ocean to castle, where he is then asked to hold a key by the king,...

Animated movie maybe 80's or 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie in first grade it was a kind of a Romeo and Juliet story where a fire Sprite or fairy falls in love with a water sprite my memory is very fuzzy on the details. The Fairies where were ruled by by a goddess of fire and charged the duty of protecting a flame. A fairy is chosen when...

View more questions Search