Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rollie-pollie Posts: 53, Reputation: -3

Oct 16, 2009, 10:45 PM
    BIG crush
    I have a boyfriend whome everyone says is cheating on me and he says he's not and a guy has a crush on me who I hate and I have this major crush on this guy and my best friend told him and now I am confused caused he asked me out and a lot of my guy friends are asking me out an HELP!!
    ThehopelessGuy Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Oct 17, 2009, 12:32 AM

ouch my ears, I feel like my little nefew just ran up to me and rambled abunch of stuff at me and I only caught the "hi uncle",and "will you help me?"

lol but no seriously... another one of those "i only like to hang out with guys" type girls... well this is where you find out which one really likes you, a good friend told me that

"you should never open your legs like you open your mouth to say hi, unless the guy is willing to hang off a cliff to ask you out."

I... um was the guy who hung off a 6 story balcony with one hand as I asked this one chick out... story short even after she broke up with me I'm still hearing how she wishies she didn't.

so to answer this question find out which one will go to hell and back for you... I mean wasn't dinner dating a way to find out which guy was good for you? Just seems like your surrounded and you don't know what to do... so take it step by step.

I'm not the best help, hopefully we can get an experience woman to help you out but beyond that... there's my two cents. Good luck =)

Dec 30, 2009, 12:54 PM

No help I am so sorry
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2009, 02:18 PM

Well first issue, you don't trust your boyfriend, which doesn't make it much of a relationship.

Second, you are young, why not lose the boyfriend if you feel such mixed emotions and date the boys. You by no means seem of the settling down and maturing age group. Dating = no sex and you may date whomever you would like.
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Dec 31, 2009, 12:00 AM

First, dump your boyfriend, if you have a crush on another guy than why are you even going out with him anyway

Dec 31, 2009, 12:09 PM

Thanks but no thanks people I love him and crap but I think I will listen to you guys
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Jan 1, 2010, 10:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rollie-pollie View Post
    thanks but no thanks people i love him and crap but i think i will listen to u guys
    What? You just said you had a crush on anotheer guy, I'm lost, is my view on dating the warped one, the one where you like someone enough to dedicate a month or so to being with that person, have I been wrong all this time, is the new thing saying your with someone, but when someone better comes by you abandon the last piece of meat you were kanoodling with for this new slab of lap candy?? What's going on:confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do you know if it's a crush? [ 5 Answers ]

I have this friend, who I served with in AmeriCorps, a national service program, and we were close in proximity off-and-on between September 2005 and July 2006. Both of us were involved in a travel experience which took us to different parts of the country, helping individuals, families and...

How do I be myself around a crush? [ 4 Answers ]

How do I be myself again around a crush? I have changed my personality and my work schedule because of someone I had a crush on at work. I believe the crush also liked me back also. Since they have started working at my place of my employment, I've felt very unsure of myself and don't know how to...

How do you get over a crush? [ 9 Answers ]

Well last school year I started getting a crush on this guy. We talked a tid bit but I always got so nervous I backed out of conversations with him with really simple responses. I thought that having a summer vacation would give me more than enough time to get over him. But now that the new school...

I have a crush on someone [ 7 Answers ]

I have a crush on someone, and need to Know if he feels the same? Thanks,

I have a crush, but does he like me? [ 5 Answers ]

I am in high school and I have a huge crush on this one guy. He sits beside me in class. He always yells my nikename in the hallway, gives me high5's and like to talk to me sometimes. He is really cute and I am trying my best to flirt. I am a very attractive girl but I have no luck in the boyfriend...

View more questions Search