Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hannah05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2009, 09:48 PM
    Looking for name of fiction book about ants written as if ants had personalities.
    I read a book in a high school library between 1996 and 2001. It was a fictional book about ants. It was written in the ants perspective and I believe they were in central park in a tree stump. At the end of the book the reader finds out that the ants can communicate to humans above ground with this new technology. The ants themselves had bigger than life personalities. Any help on the name of book or author would be appreciated. For some reason I keep thinking about this book and want to read it again so I can remember why it left such an impact on me. Thank you
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 16, 2009, 09:59 PM

Is it Evil Queen Tut by Dan Greenburg?

Amazon.com: Zack Files 16: Evil Queen Tut and the Great Ant Pyramids (9780448418766): Dan Greenburg, Jack E. Davis: Books

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ants, and plants, any ground cover ants don't like? [ 8 Answers ]

We have major problem with small sugar ants. Is there any kind of ground cover or other plants that ants don't like that we could plant. We spray every year. Does not seem to do any good. We end up with them in our house. Going crazy. Help please, any ?

Need to get rid of ants. [ 2 Answers ]

I've got little black ants getting in the house. I noticed that they are pretty thick in my mulch bed. I sprayed some bug spray all around the base of the house and over the mulch bed, but they aren't seeming to go away. Any ideas of what else I can do? Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

Get rid of My ANTS! [ 7 Answers ]

I have ants in my bathroom and my sink. How do I get rid of them? I've put the poison on the beds, but they still thrive. Help me.:confused:

Ants [ 7 Answers ]

Does anybody know any good tips for getting rid of ants?

View more questions Search