Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamaof2boys Posts: 220, Reputation: 25

Oct 16, 2009, 05:21 PM
    I'm hopeful!
    Some of you know my husband and I have been trying for 6 months. Well I'm suppose to start today. Normally I spot the night before and then have a full blown period in the morning. But I have nothing yet! No, cramps, no spotting, nothing! I know, I'm being too hopefull, but nothing wrong with that, right? Anyway, I'll keep you posted! We shall see! :)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 16, 2009, 05:33 PM

I'm crossing my fingers for you.

Do keep us posted, good news is always welcome here. :)
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2009, 05:39 PM

I will add to you to my prayer list.No names needed,the man will know who I am talking about!
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2009, 05:46 PM

Exciting! Sounds promising! Good luck!!

Oct 18, 2009, 07:46 PM

Well, no baby this month. I started my period tonight. Oh well, we'll just keep trying. On to month 7!
    Pets Expert

Oct 18, 2009, 08:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaof2boys View Post
    well, no baby this month. I started my period tonight. Oh well, we'll just keep trying. on to month 7!
    Don't get discouraged. It took me 10 months to get pregnant with my second child. It will happen for you.

I'm sending baby dust your way. :)

Oct 18, 2009, 08:38 PM

Thanks so much! I'm sure it will happen. The first two happened the first try haha! Guess this third one is going to be stubborn! :)
    Pets Expert

Oct 18, 2009, 08:40 PM
    Thanks so much! I'm sure it will happen. The first two happened the first try haha! Guess this third one is gonna be stubborn! :)
    It was the exact opposite for me.

My first took 7 months, my second took 10. We decided we were done, then we had one
    Night of silly unbridled passion and wham, I was pregnant. Sadly we lost that one. :(

Sometimes the things you plan for take longer. It's when you stop planning, or something else takes your mind of it, that it happens. Or so it seems. :)
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2009, 09:11 PM
    well, no baby this month. I started my period tonight. Oh well, we'll just keep trying. on to month 7!
    I only have one ovary and half a tube and I was able to make two babies.I never thought I would and of course my odds were cut in half.
    When I finally decided that I was not going to be a Mom,when I truly accepted it,guess what happened?
    Baby!
    If you need to discuss this further,you know where I am.
    I am 55 now so this was many years ago,but I still know a few things that I learned from fertility docs.
    It may be passee now but you never know.I may have some valuable advice.
    Relax and put this on the back burner for a while.Stress hormones are counter productive.
    There is always next month :)

Oct 19, 2009, 08:24 AM

Thank you guys so much. Just having support helps a lot. We are actually moving (just to a different neighborhood) in dec, so hopfeully that will take my mind off things and maybe it will happen. I go for my yearly in march so until then we'll just keep doing what we do and see what happens! Thanks again so much and of course I'll keep you posted! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it a one side relationship or is it something there hopeful? [ 2 Answers ]

I am with a guy faithfully about 2 years and half now. I met him on dating Website and I was new on that dating thing. I didn't aware of he was there for years and have had always 'dating' ongoing then. A year ago I found out he lied to me and had with a woman closely for about 6 months. He invited...

Broke NC conversation Seemed Hopeful. Being Cautious [ 89 Answers ]

I broke NC at several peoples suggestions. I texted her "Hey you just wanted to say hey and how are you?" Texted me back, "I was just about to send you a text asking you the same thing. I'm at work can you talk?" I told her I could talk before I go to work. She called me and we talked for...

Warrented resident hopeful [ 7 Answers ]

Please help my cause, can I get into a country like newzealand or the uk with a existing warrant I meet all the qualifications but won't satisfy character requirements. Has anyone made resident status with a similar problem? Will it show on my fbi check

12 days late and hopeful.but wondering. [ 12 Answers ]

Hi all... I'm 19 and have been trying to get pregnant for about 7 months now with my husband. My cycle tends to be between 33-36 days. I have thought a few times that I was pregnant, but to no avail. This is the longest I've been late so far, 12 days, but the other signs don't specifically say...

Rental property hopeful [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to decide whether I can afford to become a landlord of small rental properties, primarily townhomes/condos. I don't however, know how to calculate the cashflow and have no idea what type of interest rates to expect from a mortgage on an investment property. If you could help me get...

View more questions Search