Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brightgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2009, 09:40 AM
    Own business
    Hey guyes.. I am 19 years old and I am from asia.
    I was thiking of getting some pocket money from some online works or something...
    In my country I have really beautyful lockets and things
    Do you think if I buy some from there and try selling it here people will be interested...
    If you have any idea about stuffs that you like to buy let me know... I will try and get that for you in cheap price and see if I can increase that..
    Please do leave me comments OK...
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2009, 09:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by brightgirl View Post
    do u think if i buy some from there and try selling it here people will be interested...
    Hello girl:

Sure. Fortunes have been made doing exactly that.

excon
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2009, 02:49 PM
    Hi, brightgirl!

If you're thinking of selling things on this site, that's not what we do here. If you want ideas as to how you can sell things on the Internet in other ways, we can definitely help you with ideas concerning that here!

Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 16, 2009, 03:02 PM

Sounds like a wonderful idea. I buy many things from Asia, for example most of my dress shirts and many gifts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Iwish to start a business but I don't have strong finincial baground for business [ 5 Answers ]

I am willing to start a business but I don't have strong baground of business famally or good finiancial support so what kind of business I do need to start I am mba(marketing) post graduate with 4 year of experience and currently working as a erp cunsultant but becase of recesssion my salary is...

Business Plan Required for Catering Events Business [ 1 Answers ]

I need to create a business plan for a proposed new venture that has the following characterics: Venue: 12,500 sq. ft. newly built facility to cater for wedding receptions, corporate events, other special events. The facility has the capacity to host up to 500 guests. I need help on...

Business Being Named the Same as Another Business and Registering a Business [ 3 Answers ]

What if mt business name is taken and how do I register my company or business? :)

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

View more questions Search