Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davey1983 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2009, 09:27 AM
    Jerky dvd playback in dvd player on TV
    Hello,

I have been trying to burn dvd's using the files on my computer so I can play them in the dvd player attached to the TV. Every time I make a dvd it plays OK on the PC but when its in the dvd player the audio and video are out of sync and are jerky.

The burning software is Nero 8 and I use Nero Vision 5. I have followed other peoples guides to burning and it doesn't make any difference, also I have updated the codecs but no luck there either. The current codec pack is K-lite codec pack. I have had the odd disc that did work perfectly and have used different media to see if there was any difference. I replaced the who computer about 3 months ago and have all the recent drivers installed. Currently using XP Pro.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Nov 4, 2009, 05:31 PM
    Hey there,

Try installing VLC media player.

Cheers
    Grant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

'Jerky' sound & performance. Is this a new virus? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, my laptop is exhibiting strange faults over the past couple of days, and I've just learnt that a friend's having exactly the same problem. They're both completely different laptops (different makes & models, different broadband ISP's, his is XP home and mine is MCE). Both have 512Mb ram...

Jerky DVD Playback [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have been using Nero Vision Express to burn all my DVD’s. I find that when I play the DVD back it is slightly jerky. The original files that I am burning from are perfectly smooth so why does this happen when I put them on to DVD? Is it something to do with the encoding stage? ...

View more questions Search