Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2009, 08:43 AM
    Unbelievable that this happened
    This man is a piece of Sh*t. And should not be a JP!

JP says, for kids' sake, he won't wed biracial couples | Philadelphia Daily News | 10/16/2009
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2009, 09:12 AM
    Aww, come on now Spit, he's just a good 'ol boy...

"I'm not a racist. I just don't believe in mixing the races that way," Bardwell said yesterday. "I have piles and piles of black friends. They come to my home, I marry them, they use my bathroom. I treat them just like everyone else."
    By golly if he lets them use the bathroom he must not be a racist. LOL!

We're on the same page again Spit, he's a jerk.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2009, 09:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    By golly if he lets them use the bathroom he must not be a racist. LOL!

We're on the same page again Spit, he's a jerk.
    I thought the same thing speech!!
    ETWolverine Posts: 934, Reputation: 275

Oct 16, 2009, 09:31 AM

I agree. He's a jerk.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brand new job, vulgar langauage, racial slurs, unbelievable [ 13 Answers ]

I started a new job Tuesday, and I wasn't there for 30 min. when the person training me said to a co-worker "bunch of s--t", then within the hour she said the F word. Before noon she called a coworker "B---h" (to her face) just in joking way, ha ha... they both laughed it off... then after...

It's unbelievable.. . [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all I'm new here I was told about this site by a brasilian friend. Can someone tell some links or stuff where I can get some info on how to go abroad in the USA ? It makes so much time I d like to have a chance to work and live there that I think it will only be one more dream that didn't t...

Unbelievable Images [ 8 Answers ]

'Panic stations': ship aground - National - smh.com.au This is where I am from in Australia. The weather here today is freakish. This 225m ship has run aground on one of beautiful beaches. It lost its morning a few KM's offshore and came hurtling towards the beach. Follow the link to view...

Unbelievable jealousy! [ 9 Answers ]

I have one more problem with my current relationship. You probably all think my relationship is doomed with problems, but I fail to mension all the great things about it! I am so jealous. Jealous of girls on the street he looks at, jealous of girls in magazines he looks at, jealous of his ex's....

View more questions Search