Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Srivatsan9 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2009, 01:14 AM
    Desperate for a Job
    Hi,

My name is Sri & I’m living in Australia Melbourne for about six years. After coming to Australia I was so lucky that I found a job in ANZ bank straight away & been working since then. Now unfortunately things have gone wrong & now my job will be redundant & would be moving to another country by the end of this month. I have been searching jobs for past two months & I’m not able to find one.

I have registered with more than 20 employment agencies & none of them are trying really hard towards my resume to find a descent job in the Market.

I do not understand with more than 8 years of good banking experience why it is so hard to find a job here in Melbourne?

I have a daughter aged 8 months & my wife is not working at this stage. I have a mortgage & few other loans as well which makes me really scary about my future.

I have lost all my hopes on employment agencies to find a job for me.

My question here (Is there someone or a potential employer who would like to take a look at my resume in order to find a job? Please help me I need a job to support my family.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2009, 12:38 AM
    Hi, Srivatsan9!

What sort of education, other employment experience, skills and training do you have, please?

Thanks!

Oct 17, 2009, 02:53 AM
    Well my Education is Graduate Diploma in business Administration. I have expereince in Accountancy & I have completed executive model training.
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2009, 03:09 AM
    Hi again, Srivatsan9!

What sort of skills do you have at trades of any kind, please?

You can keep trying for what you're most qualified, however, with the way the economy is, you might have to look for employment in an industry other than that for which you've gone to school.

Thanks!

Oct 19, 2009, 03:36 AM
    Thank you Clough. Well I have been trying in my own field & I do not have any experience in any of trades!! Well thanks but no thanks for your valuable advice.
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2009, 01:21 PM
    If you do get experience in a trade of some sort, that will broaden out the possibilities as to what you can get as far as a job.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A cat in desperate need of help [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2 years old cat, male, 3.7 Kg, and his mother persian bread. 4 Days ago he startes to vomit every half hour, vomiting acompanied by Diarrhea. Every time vomit was yellow at first with a mucus then a white Foam. There were no signs of blood. The diarrhea was also frequent (45 Min -...

I'm Desperate! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm not trying to be dramatic, because I'm kind of serious. I want to end my life right now. I really wanted this guy and he doesn't want me. I hate school... my classes are hard. I don't have many friends. I don't have any more party friends (they all went to college) so now I have no one to...

Desperate. [ 11 Answers ]

Ok so ill try to get straight to the point.. I had sex With my boyfirend in August of '08 we had intercourse for about a minute and he was not even close to cuming he pulled out way before it was my first timw with him and ever since then I have been very paranoid I have even lost at least 10...

Is the DNC getting desperate ? [ 10 Answers ]

Here is the e-mail they sent to PUMAs (Evita supporters who say Party Unity My A$$) I'm sure after taking Evita's supporters to the wood shed to adminster some tough love with the latest version of BOs "get over it" moment ,all will be smoothed over and they will march in goose-step with...

Getting desperate! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there I am now 45 years old and my childless boyfriend and I would love to have a baby, what are the chances, and can anyone give any hints or tips please?? Kim

View more questions Search