Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alanna123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2009, 12:45 AM
    Career in Allied Health Care
    I want to make my career in allied health care field? Can anybody suggest me which would be the best course to do?

I am looking forward for your valuable suggestions.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2009, 01:01 AM
    Hi, alanna123!

You've now started two threads about what you're wanting to know. Please be patient, because the people who might be the best ones to address your question might not be online here right now and may in fact be asleep. Everyone who answers questions here gives freely of their time to do so.

It can take a bit of patience to use this site...

Thanks!
    sck4784 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2009, 04:41 AM

I think this www.healthdegreesu.com will help you in finding best course for you. Check out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Health and social care - hazards in health & social care settings [ 10 Answers ]

Explain the potential hazards in health and social care settings, you should include: 1. hazards: e.g. from workinh environment, working condition, poor staffing training, poor working practices, equipment, substance etc. 2. working environment: e.g. within an organisation's premises 3....

Health care & home care [ 2 Answers ]

How do I set up health care & Home care agency?

Forget Hillary care, what about School-Based "Health Care?" [ 37 Answers ]

Middle school in Maine to offer birth control pills, patches to pupils When I was in school about the only good school "health care" was for was a bandaid, an excuse to skip a class or a pan to puke in. What on earth (or in the constitution) gives public schools the right to prescribe drugs...

Know my career,my fathers health and my moms health [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I am sonal,studying in t.y.bsc in microbiology. Usually attending college is like a burden for me,I fear a lot in public attention,sometimes even start shivering while giving presentations,due to fear I can't even concentrate in my studies and get poor marks even ,I don't feel like going to...

View more questions Search