Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Adolfo Caso Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2009, 12:01 AM
    Sanskrit traduction for the phrase "I AM"
    Hello guys could some body help me traducing the phrase in sanskrit " I AM" and put it in big callygraphic fonts or in big fonts so I can make a tattoo with it.

I will appreciate it a lot!! Im sure somebody can help me cause its very important for me!!

Thanks!!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2009, 12:13 AM
    Hi again, Adolfo Caso!

Now, you've started another thread about what you're wanting to do. Please don't do that since having more than one thread about the same question from the same poster only causes confusion here.

Please stick to your other thread.

The best people to help you here might not even be online right now and might also be asleep!

Thanks!

Oct 16, 2009, 12:46 AM

Thot that posting a new topic would make people understand better... I was confused about the red question marks you saw in your computer. Hope I find somebody to help me because this blog is amazing and has a lot of people. Sorry if I made some confussion!! But I'm just new here and I'm learning how to use this tool!!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2009, 12:56 AM
    Hi again, Adolfo Caso!

Sticking to your original thread would be the best thing that you can do here. This isn't a blog but a message board where people ask and answer questions. Typically, you're going to get the same people answering certain types of questions. There could be hundreds if not a couple thousand people taking a look at questions on the site at one time. A minimum of those will actually be members who can answer questions.

I just happen to be on right now. A lot of others will start appearing on the site in about four or five hours.

It can take a bit of patience to use this site...

Thanks!
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2009, 01:15 AM
    अस्मि

Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit

Oct 16, 2009, 07:35 PM

Thanks for your help artlady!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you translate the latin phrase "Dum tacet clamat" [ 4 Answers ]

I found the latin phrase "Dum tacet clamat" on a gravestone in San Diego. Can anyone translate it into English for me?:confused:

New Country Song - Phrase " you will roll with me" [ 2 Answers ]

There is a new country song out on the radio, and I only know the phrase of " hope you will roll with me", I know a guy sings it and would like to know his name?

What does the phrase "to make your heart pitter patter," mean exactly? [ 3 Answers ]

What does the phrase "to make your heart pitter patter," mean exactly?

Sanskrit translation : "dream" and " believe" [ 2 Answers ]

Please translate the words. "dream" and "believe" in to sanskrit from english. And please place them in a large font so that I can easily print them Thank you so much.

What is the origin of the phrase "Press Charges"? [ 1 Answers ]

I am reading a book by C.J. Sansom called Dark Fire. In the book, there is a description of 1540's English criminal justice system. "When she is brought into court, she will be asked to plead guilty or not guilty. If she refuses the under the law she cannot be tried by a jury. But the...

View more questions Search