Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nattefrost Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2009, 11:24 PM
    Techno clip from the 90s with a.
    I need an artist and title of his song - in clip a hand puppet or just a sock on the hand was driving a car and it was bouncing to the rhythm. In the end the puppet do the same in some office or other room with a writing desk.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 16, 2009, 12:45 AM
    Hello N,

I believe it's Mr. Oizo-Flat beat. Try that.
    Nattefrost Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2009, 02:00 AM
    Yupe, that's what I want. Thanks, Enigma.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for Clip [ 2 Answers ]

The song I think is "Baby it's You" not sure what year, probably in the 70's, but it is sung by a girl and her 2 brothers. If anyone knows where I can get the clip that would be great.;)

The name of an 80s techno song? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I don't know the second song of this video: YouTube - Per welinder http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oI_T1b0uas YouTube - Per welinder The second song starts at 0:56 Thank you greetings Ben

Techno music [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so I keep hearing this techno song that I really like from time to time, but I never am able to figure out what it's name is. I am unable to describe it, so I can give you a link to a flash I found it in (don't ask me about the flash, I don't understand it either). It sounds as though they...

Snl clip [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find the clip from Saturday Night Live with Will Ferrell and Christopher Walken doing a skit someone shouts "we need more cow bell". I don't remember the name of the song they were performing. Any help?

View more questions Search