About my future
    Salam
    I want to know about my marriage or marriage life
    Thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2009, 10:36 PM
    Hi, beenishaziz!

I'm sorry, but we don't foretell the future here. We can however, offer you all sorts of other advice here. What's been going on with you that you're wanting to know about your future marriage or married life, please?

Thanks!
    itsamor Posts: 196, Reputation: 12

Oct 15, 2009, 10:44 PM

Yea... noone can tell you anything about your future life or marriage. That's up to you to make it the best as possible. Be understandable with your spouse (as hard as that can be) to prevent fights and just keep your communication very open and be loyal. And then maybe your marriage will work out... it's rare these days but if you love them the way I've loved someone I think it''s worth the try. Good luck =)
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2010, 02:29 PM

I'm sorry, but we don't have psychics here.

You future is always just what you make of it. Set yourself some clear cut goals and then start making your dreams come true.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I like him BUT in the future [ 6 Answers ]

OK I know I'm like the biggest I LOVE THE SINGLE LIFE people but hey a girl can date can't she OK so this guy I work with is really sweet I mean he is adorable and he drives me home when we do late night closes and we have hundreds of things in common and we haven't had a full blown argument ...

Will we have a future. [ 2 Answers ]

Help! I don't know what to do. I've been dating this guy for over a year. He is a nice, sweet guy and I love him a lot. We have done a lot together, travelled, etc. He's met everyone in my life... parents, family, friends, some co workers, and I have not met anyone in his. He's been married...

Future job [ 2 Answers ]

Right now I work in a body shop and I like it and all but its getting boring.. im 18 and I graduated 2 weeks ago.. and I have no idea what I want to do with my future.. I need some help

Using future value of single amount, future value of annuity table. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, my question is how do you know when to use the Future of value of single amount table, and when to use the future value of annuity table?

Future cop [ 1 Answers ]

Been racking my brain on a movie from 80s I think involving a cop in the future ,I think he's goes in and out of future and the cop car has flames out side and a young women gets locked in in jail and boyfriend has to go up against the cop to save her ,was thinking was future cop or maniac cop but...

View more questions Search