Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Dec 1, 2009, 10:28 AM

Golden_Girl, that's the one!

Promise you, it worked beautifully for me.
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Dec 1, 2009, 10:46 AM

Mahrini did you buy this over here? How quickly and how many shades?

Dec 1, 2009, 12:57 PM

Purchased it online from their website and had been using it for maybe a year or so. It was so good I even set up the standing order set, where they would send me a replacement product every month, so I would not have to keep ordereing. However for a year now, the website is permanently out of stock and I have been unable to locate an alternative source.
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Dec 1, 2009, 02:26 PM
    I think there was a member, perhaps Lighterr, who in another forum topic, was willing to purchase Rosa Skincare DermaBright in Canada, for another member, Sweetcaroline, who said Rosa and the Old Herbalinn were the 2 "gems" of all of the Skin Lightening realm. (See also the previous page of this topic)
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2009, 05:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    Golden_Girl, that's the one !!

Promise you, it worked beautifully for me.
    Let me know if your going to purchase it, I want to know your progress with it. It must be some really good stuff.

Dec 2, 2009, 08:21 AM

Golden_Girl,

Not sure if I will ever be able to locate it as I have been trying for nearly a year. The only thing that keeps me slightly hopeful is the fact that the website is still up and running.

Dec 2, 2009, 08:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Boy View Post
    I think there was a member, perhaps Lighterr, who in another forum topic, was willing to purchase Rosa Skincare DermaBright in Canada, for another member, Sweetcaroline, who said Rosa and the Old Herbalinn were the 2 "gems" of all of the Skin Lightening realm. (See also the previous page of this topic)

Just waiting to see if it is the same product. My fingers are crossed!
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Dec 5, 2009, 09:26 PM

MAHARANI did you order the Rosa Dermabright, what is the website how much did it cost you and what size? It sounds like SweetCaroline and you really liked the Rosa.

This is where I am at now, two different colors on my face :(

I hope the rest of my face catches up, my nose and around my browns got light but my forehead and under my eyes is look hideous right now. And my body is lightning faster than my face, why is that?
    ishq Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Dec 6, 2009, 01:42 PM

Hey buddy, people, avoid expensive products because even if they do "work", think of all that money over the yrs could be spent on a much more altruistic cause like feeding starving children - than looking lighter or whatever!
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2009, 04:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ishq View Post
    hey buddy, ppl, avoid expensive products because even if they do "work", think of all that money over the yrs could be spent on a much more altruistic cause like feeding starving children - than looking lighter or whatever!
    That is true Ishq. I think about how costly it is, what I could have done with all of the money, and when I find out how much it cost them to make... :( :( much cheaper that it can be sold over the counter at walmart and imagine how much they could have made.

By the way I'm loving your picture, very artsy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the best skin lightening products? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum. I need some help. My prom is approximately two and a half month away (counting from today May 04th 2009 lol) and I would like to whiten my skin 2-3 shades lighter than it is now for my prom. (im an african-american and my skin is the same colour as Chris Brown's...

Skin lightening products [ 4 Answers ]

I need advice on natural skin lightening products like plants and herbs that I can use for my skin. I am a black african woman.

View more questions Search