Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stacky1 Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2009, 08:41 PM
    Movie or show with pregnant woman being chased?
    Hey! Im trying to find a movie or TV show I saw. I can't remember what it is I just remember what part of it was. Also I can't remember if it was a TV show or a movie, sorry. All I remember is these people being chased by someone trying to hurt them or kill them or something. The girl was pregnant and of course went into labor. One of the guys carried her and she had to try to stay quiet so they wouldn't get caught even though she was dealing with labor. I think they were in a factory or some building. Sorry I can't remember much but if anyone can figure this out it would be great!

Thanks!
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Oct 18, 2009, 05:35 AM

Shoot Em Up
    GothicRomance Posts: 54, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2009, 03:00 PM
    Is it a newer movie? I just saw a movie like that called Children of Men.
    trish26 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2009, 04:40 PM

Google will help. Just type in the description of what you saw and hopefully that'll work.I hate when I can't remember a movie or song I Google and I find it.
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Oct 22, 2009, 08:54 PM

Pretty sure you are thinking of Children of Men with Clive Owen. Here is the IMDB link...
    Children of Men (2006)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's private investigator show, man and woman, partners. [ 8 Answers ]

I remember a tv-show I saw when I was younger, but I don't remember what it was called. It was about a man and a woman who were private investigators. They had a little office, only one room, that I think was white. There prople came and asked them to investigate their cases. I think the man was...

A late 80's movie with a kid being chased through the woods by two old men. [ 2 Answers ]

There is this late 80's movie where there a boy running through the woods being chased by 2 old men. One of the men needed dental work badly

What is the name of this movie? Young girl with powers being chased [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I need help finding the name of this movie. This movie was released in the past year or 2. There is a young girl (around 10 years old) who has special powers. The a man who's responsible for transporting her safely somewhere and of course someone else wants to capture her. I only...

Movie title for movie with a woman standing and a man next to her with a candlestick [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie that I believe was made in the 90's. The box of the movie has two women in evening gowns. One has a hole in her stomach and a man is next to her holding a candlestick through the hole. I know that the women died and came back to life but I can't remember much else about the movie. ...

(UK) CITV kids show- 90s- involving a woman on an island/whales [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to find this kids program I used to watch on CITV (I think), all I remember is it involved a woman who lived in solitude on an island... she could communicate with whales I think, and in the program her island was discovered by humans- who lived under the sea? I really don't rememeber...

View more questions Search