Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shenanigangirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2009, 06:18 PM
    Collect a debt over 4,000 dollars
    How can I collect for a building I sold on the second mortgage, without the use of an attorney?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 15, 2009, 06:19 PM

Sue them in court ?

Can you explain this in better detail please

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many debt collectors can collect for same debt? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I received a letter back in May from debt collector. I responded certified mail requesting proof that I personally guaranteed the debt. (business debt) and any further contact should be written. Received letter from original creditor stating to worked with collections agency, followed by...

Attempt to Collect Debt - Law Firm [ 6 Answers ]

I received a letter from a law firm who says they represent Capital One. This is the first letter I have received from anyone after Capital One sent me the bill and said they were turning it over to a collection firm. This letter gave me 30 days to dispute deby etc. and wants me to contact their...

What would Collection agency do to collect 56.90 Dollars [ 2 Answers ]

I have asked for ATT service they said they cannot give it with out credit card, but they started sending me bills. Do I need to really pay them. I received a mail saying that they are going to send it to Collection agency. Please guide me.

How long can a debt collector attempt to collect a debt? [ 2 Answers ]

I incurred a credit card debt that was turned over for collection in 2000. The debt was incurred in Wyoming but I now live in Colorado. Can anyone tell me what the statute of limitations on a debt are and if it differs from state to state. :eek:

Can a debt collector collect on a debt charged off with a zero balance? [ 3 Answers ]

Since I have been served papers for lawsuit by Capital ONe. Someone from Elite Recovery services, Inc has sent a letter to my husband saying "advised this account has been identified by our legal Department as an account to be forwarded toan attorney." This was seen on my husbands credit report...

View more questions Search