Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sktoms Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2009, 05:24 PM
    Knapp College of Business
    I have tried an exhauting search to find out information about Knapp College of Business in Tacoma, Washington. I was trying to get my transcript. Please help.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2009, 07:50 PM

I easily found this address, but I don't think it's any good:
    Knapp College of Business
    1001 North J Street
    Tacoma, WA 98403

According to this post, they went bankrupt:
    Ripoff Report: Sallie Mae And Knapp Business College ripoff Tacoma Washington

But I also did find this:
    ClosedSchoolsList

I have no idea what exactly that place is, but since Knapp is on that list, you may contact the wtb and ask them about how to go about getting the transcript.

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Gadsden Business College in Alabama Transcript [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to get your transcript from Gadsden Business College in Anniston Alabama I believe this school has been closed. I know the branch I went to school is. The phone rings but no one ever answers. Thank you for any information.

Business plan for college club [ 1 Answers ]

I need write a business plan for a criminal justice club but I'm totally confused? On how, the budget?. can anyone HELP:confused:

College Business Mathematics-Depreciation [ 2 Answers ]

Depreciating Computer Equipment- The new computer equipment at Cruz Landscaping has a cost of $14,500, and estimated life of 8 years, and scrap value of $2100. Find (a) the annual depreciation and (b) the book value at the end of four years using the straight -line method of depreciation. Please...

View more questions Search