Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DumbOne91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2009, 05:03 PM
    HJow Can I Get Discovered?
    My name is Taylor and I live in a smalll town, Horseheads,I LOVE to sing and I am told by people I don't even know that I am a good singer, well, must not be that good, I got cut from my play but whatever! I'm 11 and I'm DESPERATE! I want people to know me.:D
    Please help me Find a way to get discovered. I was in plenty of musicals,sporting events(singing national anthem), and... well yeah.
    SO HELP MEE PLEASE!

~Taylor~;)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 15, 2009, 05:30 PM

So what does your voice teacher or coach say about your voice ?

Does your parents support you on this, do you travel to open mike nights in larger cities to perform.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2009, 12:07 AM
    Hi, Taylor!

You can get "discovered" and be "famous" in many ways. Some of the ways may not be the ways that you would expect!

What specifically have you done musically and do you play a musical instrument other than singing, please?

Thanks!
    hassof Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2009, 10:50 PM
    Same!! I love singing and I'm reallllly good but I don't know how to get DISCOVERED ER UGH! I just want to be famous!!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2009, 11:11 PM
    Hi, hassof!

This is the thread of someone else. Also, this place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. If you want your question to be noticed as being your own, I would suggest that you start a new thread with your question.

Thanks!
    tight Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2011, 08:30 AM
    Hi:

I just launched a new website I hope you'll check it out. Everything is free and I am not out to make a buck.I'd love it if you could upload your best song video.

It's here: http://songgig.com

Hope it works out well for you!

SongGIG Team
    tight Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2011, 08:30 AM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    Hi:

I just launched a new website I hope you'll check it out. Everything is free and I am not out to make a buck. I'd love it if you could upload your best song video.

It's here: http://songgig.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have just discovered the man I live with is a sociopath [ 21 Answers ]

Hi, I am 37 years old and new to this site. I have been living with a man for seven years and I have just realised, that he is a sociopath. I would really like to leave him, he took me to australia to live, we are both from england. I come from a very loving family, but his behavior, I would...

Who discovered cheese? [ 2 Answers ]

This may not be the right forum for this question, but here goes. As a cheese lover, I would like to know where, who and when was cheese first utilized as a food for human consumption. Thanks.

How do I get discovered? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. I think that I am a great singer, and people will out of the blue tell me that I'm great. I mean before, I was surprised, but then I started going to solo contest for my school and got firsts every time. How do I get discovered?? Does anyone know? If so please, please, please tell me.

View more questions Search