Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shah Khan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2009, 12:37 PM
    Envirmental or climate change" book which is in URDU language
    Dear Sir,

Hope you will be fine. I want to take some information about "envirmental or climate change" book which is in URDU language. Help me in this regard.

Best Regard
    Thanks
    KUXJ Posts: 975, Reputation: 97

Oct 15, 2009, 06:48 PM
    Hi! Shah Kahn, welcome to AMHD :)

Quote Originally Posted by Shah Khan View Post
    Dear Sir,

Hope you will be fine. i wana take some information about "envirmental or climate change" book which is in URDU language. help me in this regard.

Best Regard
    Thanks
    Because of the limited usage of URDU, anywhere from 2.8% to 14% of the world's population, (depending on the dialect spoken). It is difficult to find research material that is in publication. So in order to help you fully, I will have to know exactly what dialect you speak.
    Are you influenced by Hindustani, Pakistani, or another dialect?

I only said difficult, not impossible. Until I can search though my bookmarks, and references, I may have come up with a way to help you.

If you can use any of the languages here: google translate you can upload full documents from here books- nap - edu - collections

You may have to save them first, then upload to Google translate.

Edit, clarification:
    It was some time, before I re-read your question.
    Just so I'm clear, Do you have a book in URDU, and want it translated to English?
    Or
    Do you have a book in English, and want it translated to URDU?

K

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to change language in 'Regional and Language Options' without restarting? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! On windows I have to work on 3 languages, Japanese, English and Thai. Some programs I use don't work on Thai-English windows, so I have to switch the window language to Japanese-English in 'Regional and Language Options' and it restart every time. There's any ways to set window...

More bad climate change news [ 1 Answers ]

Dead trees spewing greenhouse gases Darn that Bush. Better get out there and plant those trees, or is that bad for wildfires? How does something "slowly" spew anyway? That ain't all the bad news...

Climate change 'crisis' clearing up [ 25 Answers ]

With a hat tip to Walter Williams for the heads up, from Senator James Inhofe's blog... As Williams points out this is nothing new - but it is getting clearer that behind this whole climate change 'crisis' is an agenda to be furthered at all cost, much like the left's obsession with...

View more questions Search