Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2009, 08:00 AM
    I'm still confused, Artlady wrote they treated them cruel? Was she being sarcastic? I'm thinking beer and saki massages, would be pretty good for a cow.:)
    Not including the slaughter part of course:(
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2009, 08:16 AM

Hello again:

It should be noted that they also tested one of those massaged cow steaks too. Christopher Kimble said it tasted mealy.

But, he also like the one I hated too. Go figure.

excon
    summer7 Posts: 344, Reputation: 44

Oct 25, 2009, 08:22 AM

Hi Excon,
    I suppose next you'll be telling us you ordered a $5000.00 hamburger? Must be nice :)

Click Here: $5000 Hamburger - The Fleurburger
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2009, 08:27 AM

Hello s:

I LOVE Chef Hubert Keller. Fortunately for my pocket book, I don't like truffles or caviar.

Ex
    summer7 Posts: 344, Reputation: 44

Oct 25, 2009, 09:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello s:

I LOVE Chef Hubert Keller. Fortunately for my pocket book, I don't like truffles or caviar.

ex
    You can always ask him to leave those out. Maybe you'll get a discount. :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm so scared what do I do? [ 43 Answers ]

Entire story merged Okay me and my boo have been having problems and I wanted to break it off with him because I have been feeling like this for so long and when I found that he was capable of cheating that really brought it all home. So I decided to talk to him and I told him Monday that I was...

My ex is scared of me [ 2 Answers ]

OK here is my problem. My girlfriend just broke up with me after three years of dating. I love her more then anything and I know she feels the same way. But we both have broken eachother's hearts in the past. Now she is says she is scared of me. (Not like I will hit her but she is worried that I...

I'm Scared [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a teenage girl and have not been tested but I see these bumps on the inside of my vaginal area. They are not hard and they don't smell and don't itch. What are they? I don't want an STD

I'm 14, gay, not out and scared [ 14 Answers ]

I'm 14. I'm not anything like anybody I know. I have a 'spiritual' side to me, I like looking at nature and life and things, but nobody knows that part of me. And I'm gay and fully to terms with it. I am who I am and I've accepted that! However, I'm terrified of coming out to anyone, I'm a very...

Scared down there [ 3 Answers ]

I got hemorroids 12 yrs ago giving birth. I take meds that constipate me a lot. I am HORRIFIFED I have a HUGE ONE AND MY PANTIES ARE FULLL OF BLOOD. What do I do?? Thanks

View more questions Search