Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dessaml Posts: 210, Reputation: 9

Oct 14, 2009, 09:17 PM
    Can we shut this up once & for all on glutathione pills!
    glutathione pills do not lighten the skin!!!! It is destroyed by stomach acid, so unless you are taking it for your general health not enough of the glutathione is aborbed into the skin to make any difference in your skin pigment! You would have to have a glutathione IV drip or inject it to reap the benefits because thats the only way it will bypass the GI tract, it is my understanding that unless you have autism, parkinsons disease or cancer this injection is not given for skin lightening in the United States, but I may be wrong!!!! Take them all you want and waste your money on the pills, but science doesn't lie! They have done numerous studies on this!:mad:

Sorry, I just feel like there has been 1000000000000000 bajillion posts on these stupid glutathione pills, they don't work! Ok?!

If you want the injections you have to buy them overseas, but I personally would not buy anything overseas and introduce it into my blood stream via IV/IM... why take the risk... It goes into your heart and you don't know what that might be. And even if it is legit glutathione do you really want to go sticking yourselves with needles from God knows where and potentially harming yourself? Either way... the pills don't work...

*Though I am sure in the next couple of days there will be another post on these pills!*
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Oct 14, 2009, 11:11 PM

Amen, sister!

Someone is running around all over the internet advertising that "report" from skin-whiten-product-blah blahhh that just leads to ads for silly whitening pills... What a gimmick!
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Oct 15, 2009, 12:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Boy View Post
    Amen, sister!!

Someone is running around all over the internet advertising that "report" from skin-whiten-product-blah blahhh that just leads to ads for silly whitening pills... What a gimmick!!
    You know I bought that report yesterday right?
    I'm just waiting to see when they will send it to me.
    I was curious.
    They should have sent to my e-mail immediately but they didn't.
    We'll see... we'll see...
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2009, 06:55 PM
    YAAAY!!

Lmao... this should now resolve all glutathione pill questions forever... I hope!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Glutathione pills [ 3 Answers ]

How many do I have to take in order to see noticeable results?

Glutathione pills and Vitamin C [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I recently brought 500mg of glutathione from the brand Now foods and 500mg of vitamin C bottle from the brand Jamieson. For skin whitening I was thinking of taking 1000mg of glutathione with 1000mg of vitamin c in 2 doses of 500mg.I weight about 65kg. Do you think this is effective to...

L-glutathione pills [ 35 Answers ]

Hi everyone Have anyone of u tried l-glutathione pills

View more questions Search