Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dbglimestone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2009, 06:07 PM
    just limestone
    putting in a new hot tub it is 92"x92"x40" dry weight is 1290 lb it holds 440 gal and the 6 people .i used 2x12 pressure treated wood to frame my base pad and filled it level to the top of my form with 3/4 down limestone watered and packed solid so my base pad is 9'x9' and 12" thick my question is will it be good like that or should I put pavers on top:confused:
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 14, 2009, 07:01 PM

Pavers are needed but I would lay about six 2x10 pressure treated lumber the length of the tub.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paint removal from limestone [ 5 Answers ]

I have been removing paint from stone window sills. The house was built in 1938 and there are multiple layers of paint. Some may be oil based. I started with the removal cream that is covered with paper and stays on the surface over night. After removal of this substance, I apply liquid paint...

Is over exposure of limestone or silt harmful to pets? [ 1 Answers ]

Can silt or limestone be toxic to a small pet (dog)? Drilling was done up the street, my yard is covered with gray silt and the ground is very wet (soggy). If my small dog were to walk through the yard and clean herself would this be harmful to her?

Remove paint from a limestone fire place [ 1 Answers ]

How do I remove paint from a limestone fire place?

Limestone / Lime [ 2 Answers ]

Is lime fertilizer crushed limestone? Or is it something else?

Stripping paint from limestone fireplace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a limestone fireplace and mantle. It has several coats of paint. Any suggestions for stripping it safely, as in no methyl chloride or similar. Know of any mechanical strippers that would work as in pin strippers?

View more questions Search