Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cicismiles716 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2009, 06:06 PM
    18 and experience hair thinning
    I'm 18 years old and am experiencing hair thinning. I use to have thick but fine hair. Since my senior year in high school my hair started to thin. I feel less and less hair. My ponytails are thin not filled with a good amount of hair like it used to. I need help do not know what to do and am scared. I have never dyed my hair and I don't use too much of gel or mouse on my hair. I miss my head full of hair. Can someone help me!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 14, 2009, 06:21 PM

Well you did not say if you were male or female?

But I know people who at 18 were solid gray and by 25 almost bald.

Have you been to a doctor to see about it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thinning hair [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 23 year old female and my hair is thinning. Both my mother and my grandmother have very thin hair. My gfrandmother even wears wigs and hairpieces. I don't want my air to get as thin as theirs. Is there anything that I can do to prevent my hair from getting thinner or get back lost hair?

My hair is thinning [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a male,and the front of my hair is thinning as I used to have very thick hair... I still have the full hair line but just going thin in the front... now is there anything I can make it thick again... it really does bother me so any kind og suggestions,or help would be great

Can dying your hair darker cause hair thinning or loss? [ 2 Answers ]

Can coloring your hair cause it to thin? I have had significant thinning, maybe 20% and it not only seemed to start a year and a half ago when I first started to color my hair, but I noticed more loss right within a few days of having it colored. I haven't had it colored now for about 3 months, and...

Leg hair thinning [ 4 Answers ]

Just wondering why my leg hair might be thinning. I understand that when we age this will happen but I am in my early thirties. It seems to be thinning on the outside of my lower legs and not anywhere else. Any answers?

View more questions Search