Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kenneth1999 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2009, 05:54 PM
    Maytag MSD2356AEB excessive humidity issue
    I have this refer and for the past 2 years have had a problem during humid months when I am not running the house AC. It causes excessive moisture blowing out on the fridge side which eventually causes the unit to freeze up. I have replaced the control module 2 times. I can not find a high humidity switch. Everything works fine if I keep the AC on and in the winter. I am going nuts.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag fridge freezer noise & cooling issue [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Maytag zigzag fridge freezer. It has 2 problems - wondering if anyone has the same issues, or can help! Firstly, it regulalry makes a very loud clicking noise for about 5-10 minutes at a time, 4-5 times per day. Secondly, with the fridge-freezer on its warmest setting, the freezer...

Doberman puppy Excessive Excessive biting. [ 9 Answers ]

I have read through all the other excessive biting posts.. I have a 3 month old female doberman puppy.. she BITES.. it might sound so simple, but its not.. I have scratch marks all over my legs and hands.. she has teeth an inch long and razor sharp.. It punctured by thumb today morn and I...

Maytag plus refrigerator MSD2356AEB [ 1 Answers ]

This appliance dispenses ice/water. The water/ice selector is stuck at "crushed ice" and neither ice nor water can be dispensed. I am house-sitting and Maytag does not have the on-line user manual for the appliance. Grateful for any suggestion. Leonard

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.