Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janierae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2006, 09:17 AM
    Furnace not working correctly
    My furnace kicks on and off like everything is okay but it blows cold air. I took the cover off and it has an automatic pilot but it is not coming on. Any suggestions?
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2006, 03:20 PM
    What brand? What age? What efficiency? Does the blower run constant even when fan switch is on auto and the heat is switched to off?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace not working! Help! [ 4 Answers ]

We have a Montgomery Ward 700 furnace with central air. It worked fine all summer. My husband turned the heat on about two weeks ago and all was well. A couple of days ago it started to act up. It would kick on and the blower would come on and kick off in a few seconds. Every three or four minutes...

Furnace not working [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Intertherm Split System A Frame unit. I turned the furnace on and it came on ran for about 1 min and went off. It did this 3 or 4 times then I turned if off. It was blowing heated air through vents, it just kept shutting off and comeing on every 1 min or so till I turned it off. Now it...

Now furnace not working [ 2 Answers ]

I went back to check my connections, then turned the AC/Furnace on and got nothing .When I went down to the furnace it smeeled like something burned.I can't see any thing but I think I blew it. What do you think ?

Heater won't come on correctly. [ 1 Answers ]

When I use the Auto feature on the heater it won't come on but when I put it on Fan it runs just fine. What's causing this?

View more questions Search