Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hitz Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2006, 09:07 AM
    90 civic.. 1 blink
    I have a 1990 civic. There service engine light came on. I get one blink. What is the error and how do I fix it?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2006, 02:41 PM
    You have a problem in the Oxygen Sensor circuit. First, check the pigtail connector for corrosion--don't use WD-40 or any cleaner on the connector. Second, reset the ECM. If this does not solve the problem, replace the Oxygen Sensor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blink cursor [ 5 Answers ]

At boot up I get a blinking cursor on the top left on the monitor, I try to press f8 but can't get in to it, I can get into setup. Can someone help? Thanks Passaic33

Headlights blink when traveling [ 3 Answers ]

I have a blue bird bus. When I turn the lights on they stay on but when I start to drive they blink on and off. I've checked for water in the lens. Anything else I can look for?

Help my 95 civic please! [ 1 Answers ]

My civic is not running happy. The RPM fluctuates on my car all day and some time even turns off! I have this really weird clicking noise when I start it and it last for about 15mins from start to running time, then it goes away, until the next time I shut it down and start it again. It doesn't...

No Power, NIC lights blink, Fan spins for a second... That is all. [ 6 Answers ]

I have an old compaq from about 2000, it ran win98 SE. I needed a second computer so I was going to try to work with that. It was working last time it was used, now when I plug in the power cord the fan starts to spin, the NIC lights blink, and that is all. There is a dim yellow light on the...

91 civic [ 2 Answers ]

I just put a 89 crx motor in my car... didnt have the wiring harness or ecu so got one that would fit... car tries to fire up but won't start.. timing is new and so are the plugs... what could it be?

View more questions Search