Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jewelry55 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2009, 04:10 PM
    Interview Questions
    I am doing a interview, what's another way to ask these questions

1. Have you ever been charged with any crime

2.List any and all social organization, clubs societies, and lodges to which you belong.

3.Are you handicapped? Do you have a disability?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2009, 04:27 PM

You need to "ask" these questions on paper, not at the actual interview.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2009, 09:47 PM
    Hi, jewelry55!

Would you give some specifics as to why you're needing to know about other ways of asking those types of questions, please?

If we know that, it would be helpful to us in being able to help you the best here.

Thanks!jewelry55
    Always_asking Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Nov 20, 2009, 04:22 AM

1. Have you ever been charged with any crime
    You could always ask for a police clearance, if it is necasary for the position.

2.List any and all social organization, clubs societies, and lodges to which you belong.
    Could be said.. .
    Can you tell us about something you are passionate about (eg a hobbie or social club you are involved in and your level of involvement)?

3.Are you handicapped? Do you have a disability?
    Could be said.. .
    Can you forsee any reason you may have difficulties in any tasks such as standing for long periods etc? Is there anything that would ristrict your abilities during work? You could state the
    Physical requirements of a job (such as the ability to lift a certain amount of weight, or the ability to climb ladders), and ask if an applicant can satisfy these requirements.

Hope these suggestions help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Interview questions [ 2 Answers ]

These are some interview questions that I may be given at a Catholic school interview. Can you help? In what ways are you a visionary? Describe your relationship to the church? Wot is role of the church in 21st C? How would you lead this area? Wot critical issues can you forsee? Wot d’u...

Interview questions [ 1 Answers ]

I have a help desk phone interview and was curious of what questions might be asked?

Interview questions [ 2 Answers ]

Why do you think The company should hire you?

Interview questions [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I need help answering the following questions: What do you think primary teachers should know in order to be effective in the classroom? The Primary National Strategy is based on the principles of excellence and enjoyment. Is it possible for a teacher when planning the curriculum to...

View more questions Search