Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kittygirl952333 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2009, 02:11 PM
    My cat has a deep cough
    I have a 7 year old calico kitty who has developed a deep cough. She is eating fine and drinking and going to the bathroom. I do not know if it is allergies or maybe a hairball. What can I do. I can not aford to take her to the vet for x-rays.
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2009, 03:50 PM

Take her to the vet. Work out a payment plan if you must, you owe it to your cat to take the proper care of her.
    Ren6 Posts: 539, Reputation: 121

Oct 15, 2009, 05:23 PM
    If you can't afford medical care for your cat, you should surrender her to somebody who can. Sariss is right... try to work out a payment plan if you can't pay all at once.
    FlyYakker Posts: 378, Reputation: 41

Oct 16, 2009, 07:47 AM

Vet will probably not need to x-ray.
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2009, 05:14 PM

A deep cough could mean something like CHF, so you can't say they "probably wont".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deep Deep Depths [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know the approximate depth of the deepest point in the ocean? Any ocean, the deepest one obviously hahaha Thanks

Cat cough [ 5 Answers ]

I adopted a cat about 5 weeks ago from a shelter. Soon after having the 5 month old tabby home she started coughing, almost like "hair balls." Having another cat in the home I took her to the vet. The vet said it was common for "pound" cats to have Feline Upper Respiratory Infections. M.J. "the new...

Cough for over two weeks now [ 1 Answers ]

I've been coughing for over two weeks now. I've been getting sick easily and I recently just got better. However, my cough won't go away. The other day I was eating out when I suddenly started coughing like crazy. My boyfriend said my face started turning blue but I wasn't choking on anything I...

My cat has a cough [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2-year old male cale, with all shots, not neutured. He has been very healthy until now. He has developed a cough. I thought maybe it might be a hair ball because he had been licking his fur, it has been a week now and he is still coughing, acting like he has to throw up but doesn't. ...

Cough [ 5 Answers ]

My 7 month old Lab has a deep cough. He only coughs when he runs or gets excited just a few times then he stops. Sounds like Croop?? We are having Santa Ana Winds could he have allergys? If so What can I give him. He is eating and playing fine. Nose is cold and wet

View more questions Search