Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2009, 08:41 AM
    Oliver D Rode Tours
    Welcome family, friends and unknown passengers. You have now bought yourself a one way ticket to view the world.

Please welcome our new employee kc, he will be our bus driver. His partner JLo will guide the tour.

We have red and sunny who will be seated at the front of the bus. Just because... shot gun... always. They serve as our ticket takers. They can refuse a rider at any given time.

Adam and bear are our ride on mechanics. Should you see a problem with the bus or you have concerns please feel free to voice it to the two of them. At random times we will be stopping for routine oil and lube jobs. When the need arises.

If you have a medical need you will find Zoe and Shaz in the back. Should the driving make you sickly please use the nurse services.

Again, please enjoy the ride. We will be making many stops around the world.

Our first stop is... Chicago.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2009, 08:46 AM

Well, Marking my territory for now.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2009, 08:52 AM

I'm a passenger!
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2009, 08:59 AM

Chicago.. stringer country...

Watch out for the bandits!
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2009, 09:02 AM

Hey did anyone notice that the ad is about a bus... yutong bus... :rolleyes:
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2009, 09:06 AM

Sweet bus sunny...

Lucky we 'found' that bag of money!

I feel all cliff richard in summer holiday.
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2009, 09:16 AM
    Ladies and Gentlemen:

Welcome to Chicago. We are making a quick stop to pick up Stringer … Oh, here he comes now, wearing knickers. Interesting choice – we ask that you put a shirt on though. Birthday suits will be on display later.

And now for the tour …. Chicago is a world-class city of unsurpassed beauty, attracting visitors from around the nation and the world. Located on the shores of Lake Michigan in the heart of the Midwest, Chicago is home to the Blues, top sports teams, an internationally-renowned symphony orchestra, spectacular live theater, celebrated architecture, thousands of restaurants, and world-class museums and shops. Chicago will also be scene one in the upcoming movie, yet to be named but something about birthday suits could be in the title.
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2009, 09:18 AM

Woop woop woop... wheres calamity?

Oh the windy city is mighty pretty but they isn't got what we got... naky people!
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 14, 2009, 09:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by adam_89 View Post
    Well, Marking my territory for now.
    Adam, we get you castle-trained and now we have to get you bus-trained. :rolleyes:
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2009, 09:22 AM

Someone posted about 'outsiders' coming into the skin lightening thread... I guess that would be me,it was a relationship/self esteam issue...

Think I will just go and be E.T and post a response.
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2009, 09:23 AM

Good one Cat! :p

Already at Chicago?
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2009, 09:28 AM
    Thank you all for signing up for our famed Chicago Red Light District Sex Tour. PLEASE TOUR CHICAGO’S RED-LIGHT DISTRICT WITH YOUR PANTS STILL ON. We will start with Chicago’s old Playboy Club.

On February 29, 1960, an event took place in Chicago that galvanized the entertainment industry. That was the night the Chicago Playboy Club -- the first of what would ultimately become a collection of 40 clubs, hotels and resorts around the world -- opened its doors at 116 East Walton Street, just off Michigan Avenue.

Please watch your step as you exit the bus. Sunny and Red will be serving your favorite drinks at the bar

(I may be taking this theme too seriously. Too much time on my hands. :p )
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2009, 09:31 AM

No, it's okay JLo, I like the tour :) I'm visiting :p

By the way, who's Oliver D Rode? :confused:
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2009, 09:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown008 View Post
    No, it's okay JLo, I like the tour :) I'm visiting :p

By the way, who's Oliver D Rode? :confused:
    Excellent question, Unknown. I believe that is Sunny's joke about my driving - as in All Over the Road. :cool:

I am usually a much better driver, but the men on this tour are so distracting.
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2009, 09:37 AM

Beer for you,beer for you.. we only packed beer!

j-lo,I can't wait until we get to other places to see what you come up with,you can plan the route.
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2009, 09:37 AM

Lol! Don't you dare pick one so soon!! I don't want to 'see' you in a hospital bed in the next 150 years! :eek:
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2009, 09:43 AM

Lots of creative stuff in here. You guys are truly amazing.
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2009, 09:44 AM
    Undeterred by the Windy City's bone-chilling temperatures that Leap Year night, Playboy keyholders and their guests lined up around the block, waiting patiently for admission to what Newsweek would later call a "Disneyland for adults." Its attractions: Food, drink, entertainment and, most especially, the Playboy Bunnies. In celebration, the Playboy Cyber Club today presents a re-launch of that renowned night. Acting as Playboy Bunnies, we now ask that Zoe, Shaz, Cat, Sunny and Red don your outfits. I will sit at the bar with the men while you prepare. :D

Edit - Alty, you too get to be a Playboy Bunny.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2009, 09:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Looking View Post
    Undeterred by the Windy City’s bone-chilling temperatures that Leap Year night, Playboy keyholders and their guests lined up around the block, waiting patiently for admission to what Newsweek would later call a "Disneyland for adults." Its attractions: Food, drink, entertainment and, most especially, the Playboy Bunnies. In celebration, the Playboy Cyber Club today presents a re-launch of that renowned night. Acting as Playboy Bunnies, we now ask that Zoe, Shaz, Cat, Sunny and Red don your outfits. I will sit at the bar with the men while you prepare. :D
    Can I buy you a drink? :cool:
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2009, 09:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kctiger View Post
    Can I buy you a drink? :cool:
    Why, thank you. I'd love a drink. It improves my driving skills.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Oliver Reed movie [ 2 Answers ]

This movie was a thriller, and old mansion was inherited by a couple. There was a lighthouse in the movie. A crazy sister was found chained in an attic. Oliver Reed was a bad guy in this movie.

Oliver North.Drug Lord, and what are his connections with our current president? [ 6 Answers ]

Oliver North, Contra affair and all, he sits as a free man. Why is he free man when if you or I brought as much cocaine into this country they would probably execute us?

Audition songs for 'Oliver!' [ 2 Answers ]

My son is auditioning for the part of 'Oliver'. He needs to have 2 songs prepared to sing. I have pasted a part of the audition details to the end of this question. I am thinking of 'Circle of Life' and 'Under the Sea'. Do you think these are good choices based on what they say they are...

Oliver Reed movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I really need any help you can give. Im trying to look for a film with Oliver Read in it and to be honest I can't remember much of the story line! All I can remember is- I think it was a similar story line to Straw Dogs. This has been bugging me for ages and I'm so glad I have found this...

View more questions Search