Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrisp1375 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2009, 08:12 AM
    I have an 8 in. crack on my corian countertop. How can it be repaired?
    I have a crack of 8 in. on my corian countertop in the kitchen. How can it be repaired?
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2009, 08:21 AM

It the crack in a seam?

Corian is readily fixable by a professional,they offer seam repair which bonds the pieces together chemically.

Contact a counter top outfit and see who has the most experience with installation and repairs.
    deasmun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2012, 05:12 PM
    I have a lot of cracks in my corian counter top how can I fill them in and hide them

The counter is a green speckled colour
    Fallling Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 10:37 AM
    There is a marble & granite repair kit available here: ProCaliber Granite & Marble Acrylic Repair Kit
    Fallling Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 10:38 AM
    There is a marble & granite repair crack repair kit available here: ProCaliber Granite & Marble Acrylic Repair Kit
    kidolph Posts: 90, Reputation: 12

Jun 20, 2012, 05:26 AM
    This system has been working well for over 16 years.

You can do it yourself. You must call to order.

http://sites.google.com/site/coriart...t-crack-repair

I hope this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Corian countertop crack repair [ 16 Answers ]

Hello, Would anyone know where I can get a Corian repair kit and instructions on how to repair the crack in my counter? I would like to repair it myself. Thank you.

Restoring old corian countertop [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am new to this board, bt not afraid to tackle any home project,so here goes. I have corian countertops(white) that were installed approx. 20 years ago. The former owner set hot pans on them and used some areas as a cutting board. Can theis countertop be salvaged in any way? Sanding,...

Corian countertop [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find out how to repair my corain counter top it has a large crack. I have read about routing out 1/4" and how they have kits with glue and particles, BUT where can you get the kits?:confused: :confused: PLEASE HELP ME

Corian countertop [ 4 Answers ]

How do I repair a cracked corion countertop

Solid Countertop (Corian or Similar) Crack Repair [ 3 Answers ]

Someone in our home cut directly on our countertop, then later I stood on the countertop near the cut, and I believe the cut mark then acted like a score mark on glass and the counter broke or cracked all the way through. The 1/2 inch solid material. The countertop is made of a solid material...

View more questions Search