Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    answerme101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2009, 07:01 AM
    Calculate the energy in joules and calories
    Calculate the energy, in both joules AND calories, that is required to heat 5.50g of water from 6.9 degree C to 62.6 degree C

Check out some similar questions!

Converting J, calories, Calories, and KJ [ 2 Answers ]

1.) How much heat is absorbed when 132.2g of water is heated from 12.0 degrees Celsius to 85.0 degrees Celsius. Give your heat change in Joules and kilojoules. 2.) Specific Heat for water is 4.18 J/g Celsius degrees. How much heat is absorbed when 16.8g of water is heated from 3.0 degrees Celsius...

Joules and calories [ 2 Answers ]

Calculate the energy, in both joules AND calories, that is required to heat 75 g of water from 2.1 degree C to 86.4 degree C

Potential Energy- Bonding Energy [ 1 Answers ]

Question: The net potential energy between two ions (e.g. Na+ andCl-) can be Represented as follows: EN =EA+ER = -A/r +B/rn (a) Calculate the bonding energy E0 in terms of the A, B, and n ...

How to calculate the amount of energy generated by a generator [ 21 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know calculate the amount of energy generated by a generator I mean those electromagnetic induction generator. I know there are some factor to cosider like the strength of the magnet and the speed of the rotation but what is the measurement for these factors and how to calculate...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.