Ask
    jameskittrell95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2009, 02:31 AM
    Cleaning Contracts
    What is a good way to get cleaning contracts
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2009, 02:39 AM
    Greetings and WELCOME to the site, jameskittrell95!

I moved your question out of Introductions to this forum topic area so that it will be more likely to be noticed and addressed by those who are best able to answer it. Your question will get noticed much more here.

Introductions is for people to introduce themselves only, and we try to not ask questions there. We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little bit about yourself, if you would be willing to do that.

Concerning your question, what kind of cleaning is this concerning, please? Residential and/or commercial or some other kind of cleaning?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HOW to obtain cleaning contracts and also how todo marketing for my cleaning business [ 13 Answers ]

Hello I just started my own cleaning business 5months ago with my husband I have one contract so far... its a small restaurant cleaning once a week which is not much... I just basically looked through the phone book and that's how I got it really called a bunch of people and got lucky... What...

Anyone knows how to get cleaning contracts? [ 2 Answers ]

We're getting into a cleaning business, anyone who can give us pros how to get cleaning contracts?

How to get cleaning contracts [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best and most quick way to get cleaning contracts in your area for a business that is already doing residential cleaning, but wants to enter the market in the commercial arena?

Cleaning contracts [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know how to get cleaning contracts for commercial contracts

Getting cleaning contracts? [ 2 Answers ]

My dad started a cleaning company 20 years ago by going door to door and asking if they needed their windows cleaned. It took him a long time, but now he has a successful janitorial service based entirely on word of mouth advertising. I've worked for him since I was 15 and now I'm wanting to...

View more questions Search