Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loring123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2009, 06:19 PM
    Servicing a 50A50-110 furnace Control
    My controller shuts the burner off after 1 to 1-1/2 minutes. Indications are the flame sensor circuit is causing the problem, since the sensor line shows a positive voltage
    When the burner turns off, and the LED indicates ""AC POWER REVERSED". When the
    Unit is cold, the line reads zero volts.
    I'm capable of making the repair myself; I need a schematic of this unit. Where can I
    Get one?

Ron Ingraham
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Oct 13, 2009, 08:06 PM
    Sorry Ron but this is the only service/trouble shoot guide that I have for now. The board you are working on has some major problems and is obsolete. In most cases the drawings and info has been removed since it is obsolete and not considered repairable by the manufacturer. This is a replacement only part according to W/R.

Pay special attention to page 1

http://www.white-rodgers.com/wrdhom/...pg0259_264.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Burned White-Rodgers 50A50-471 Furnace Control Board [ 29 Answers ]

I woke up this morning full of Christmas cheer and then I noticed it was too cold (I have compromised with my wife to turn the heat down to 65 degrees at night, but not 60! Brrr!) I noticed the circuit breaker was tripped so I reset that. The circulation blower comes on but no ignition or...

Air conditioning and heating servicing [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a mobile home part time in Palm Springs CA (I go there every other weekend). I hardly ever turn on the air conditioning or heating system when I am there, but wondered how often they need to be serviced to make sure they are in good working order when I do use them.

50A50-110 Control Board [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1995 ComfortMaker, forced air, NG, 80% efficient, furnace with a 50A50-110 control board. The original board was replaced in year 3 under warranty. I am now having regular problems with the furnace going out. The trouble light on the control board blinks from one to six at varying times...

Controller 50a50-241 [ 2 Answers ]

My heat system which made by white-rogers model 50A50-241 is has lockout problem. I am getting cool air 99.99%. It works then go next time lockout mode any help please? Thanks:confused:

Servicing Air Conditioners [ 5 Answers ]

Can I add refrigerant to my 1998 Dodge Caravan air conditioning system?

View more questions Search