AGUSTINA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2009, 02:54 PM
    Kenmore dryer won't start when I push the start button
    Kenmore dryer won't start when I push the start button
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2009, 09:54 PM
    Hi, AGUSTINA!

Do you mean that it won't start spinning and/or heating? Also, is it a gas or electric model, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Start button won't stay on - Kenmore Elite gas dryer [ 11 Answers ]

My Kenmore Elite gas dryer model 110.73954102 won't stay "on" when I release the start button. Purchased new 5-28-2003. Has Sears issued a recall or defective part for this model? Serviceman coming soon.

Kenmore dryer won't start could be start button or timer [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me with this. My dryer was working good and now it won't start at all.

Kenmore dryer stops when start button released [ 1 Answers ]

My 90 series Kenmore dryer stops when the start button is released. I sounds like the drum is starting to move, but doesn't appear to be. The dryer is 9 years old.

Kenmore Elite dryer - Push to start, stops when button released [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am having the same problem many of you out there have experienced. I purchased a new Kenmore Elite Electric Dryer 2 years ago. I have read all the responses posted here. I have taken the lower front panel off, totally cleaned the insides, and tested the contacts for continuity that were in...

Kenmore Series 70 Dryer - Hums when you push start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Series 70 electric dryer. About 10 years old. Will not start. Hums when you push the start button... and you can smell a electric "burning smell" along with the hum. I disassembled the entire unit last week (when these symptoms started). Everything looked fine... cleaned out...

View more questions Search