Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gawoodruff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2009, 12:19 PM
    Wanting to know what my Uneeda Doll was worth
    I am asking how much my Uneeda Doll is worth. I have had her every since I was a little girl. I am 61 years old now, so she is quite old.

She has all her original clothes. All her original hair also. She is like new condition
    Attached Images

Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2009, 02:41 PM
    Hi, gawoodruff!

If you click on the following links, you'll be able to look for similar ones that will give you an idea as to how much the one that you have might be worth monetarily.

Uneeda Doll - Google Product Search

Uneeda, By Brand Company Character and Dolls items on eBay.com. Find IT on eBay.

From what I've seen, I would think that the doll that you have, in the condition that it's in and because of its age, could potentially be worth anywhere from $40.00 to $75.00. What it's worth monetarily will of course depend on what someone is willing to pay for it and could also depend on the region where it's being marketed.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name that doll [ 2 Answers ]

I had a doll in the 80s and he was a hard headed plastic doll with hard plastic hands but the rest of the body was rag doll style,he's hair was wool,and he wore a cordroy sandy colour cap with matching dungaries,and a check shirt.he also had freckles on his face,the head was about 2 times the size...

How much is a 1925 penny worth with one cent and a wheat on the back worth [ 3 Answers ]

How much is a one cent with a wheat on back is worth from 1925

Something with doll [ 1 Answers ]

I watched this movie about a little girl and a doll along time ago and can't remember the title.All I can remember is that the little girl dad was a doll maker and he gave his daughter a doll and the doll became evil and it mad the little girl like crazy to where she wanted to kill people.The...

Girlfriend went from wanting the relationship to not wanting anything so serious [ 11 Answers ]

A little confused right now, because we've been in a relationship for 4 months now and she is just now saying she doesn't want a serious relationship now, because she doesn't want to have to be completely committed to a relationship 24/7. Saying that she would like to be able to have time to do...

What is my handmade kabuki dancer doll with cabinet worth [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old handmade kabuki dancer doll(in full dress) in a handmade cabinet that was made by a kabuki dancer many years ago. The cloth doll is staged in a sitting position at 17" high and the hand made cabinet which has clear glass on three sides with some kind of wallpaper background behind...

View more questions Search