Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    universe Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2009, 12:04 PM
    How to find a childhood friend
    I have tried Facebook, twitter but have had no success. I want to find a friend I had. She was born when I was ten, making her about 58 now. Her parents divorced so I would like to check divorce records for Ca. hoping for info regarding her. Any free sights for checking records of any kind for info?
    I don't know her married name or if she has married. I know the street name where she lived with her parents, her parents name, her brother's name and that's all.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2009, 12:05 PM

Do you know her married name and are you sure she's in California - or was in California?

Yes, there are ways to find her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is a childhood friend still alive? [ 9 Answers ]

I had a friend in high school. I heard this person might not be alive anymore. Is there a way I could find out? I haven't seen or spoken to him in forty years.

How to find a childhood friend? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I was trying to find a child hood friend! I had no luck with Facebook or myspace His name is John Macdonald or Mcdonald I don't know his spelling. . I knew him when we lived in Tewksbury , NJ and we went to the same grade school for a bit (Sawmill) His family owned a farm too--- I know ...

How to find a childhood friend? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I was trying to find a child hood friend! I had no luck with Facebook or myspace His name is John Macdonald or Mcdonald I don't know his spelling. . I knew him when we lived in Tewksbury , NJ and we went to the same grade school for a bit (Sawmill) His family owned a farm too--- I know...

My best friend since childhood. [ 18 Answers ]

My closest and best friend is Jewish and she has been living in a nice suberb for over 17 years, which she refers to as a "Christian" town because her family is a minority. She is used to living in a suburb that is prodominately Jewish, as this is the way she was raised. Since she had her first son...

Childhood best friend [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm writing an essay on my childhood best friend.. Will you please critique it for me? Also, this needs to be 1 page long in size font 10 arial... 9/18/08 ...

View more questions Search