Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1confused1 Posts: 27, Reputation: 6

Oct 22, 2011, 05:47 PM
    Rewindtime,

Thanks for the reply, in all honesty, I had forgotten about this forum and forgot about this question I asked YEARS ago.

With that being said, I say get out of the relationship. The loneliness you feel will only get worse. He really does not care about you or his wife, he only cares about himself. Although at the time, I would have said he loves me, I love him, he loves his wife, but he's just stuck in the relationship. Now looking back, I say he is selfish because why would a person hurt a person he says he cares about? He hurt me and his wife because she eventually did find out and had proof of the relationship.

Although I don't have a boyfriend right now, I do have someone that cares about me and vice versa. I get to talk to him when I want and not worry about certain times of the day when we can speak. I'm dating and so much happier. I don't have to spend nights being lonely because I want to be with him.

I'll tell you it was HARD getting over it and I think about him from time to time. I even tried just being friends, he didn't want that and I eventually discovered he was not the person I thought he was. I had never experienced heartbreak like that before. I thought he was my soulmate, but now I know he's not because I would NEVER cheat on a person I was married to. I would leave the relationship if I truly loved someone else; and I wouldn't keep the one I claimed to love just waiting for me. I understand he got you a house, those are just things he got because he wanted to and I think a little bit of insurance that you'll stay. I'm sure he does have feelings for you, just as I'm sure my guy had feelings for me, but he is not the type of person I would want to spend the rest of my life with. I want a person that can make up his mind about what he wants and not hurt me.

I got a LOT of angry replies and Private Messages, but no one really knew what I was going through or how I felt.
    My advice again is to break it off and NEVER speak to him again. It will be hard, but in the end will be worth it for your own sanity. I'm so upset I wasted so many YEARS, over 4 or them, "with" him. I know you are going to do what you want because I know I did, but in time I'm sure you'll come to your senses. I'm glad I did.
    Peacegirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2012, 04:54 AM
    Some of us on here are so quick to judge, just remember you may be wearing that same hat one day, it takes two to tangle. I am not blaming one person over the other because we never now people reasons for doing the things they not supposed to do, but I do know we all have done wrong; we all have been in bad situations, I would just say get out and work on loving self. There are married men and women who play games with people by tell the other party they are not married or involved. I knew a man whose wife was over seas fighting the war, he showed no signs of being married, until 5 months later I was at his home and his wife showed up. I was beginning to have feelings for this man; he was the "perfect gentlemen," until then. We don't know how it all begun. I know a lot of people are not so honest and have serious issues and tend to soak others into there web of lies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing a married man [ 40 Answers ]

I've been seeing this married man for several months now. When we first got involved with each other we said that we was'nt going to let any feeling get in our way. Because of his wife and my boyfreind .All of that have changed , I've fallen in love with this man and I now that he have deeply...

I'm in Love with an Married man.. Help! [ 21 Answers ]

I am 19 yeas old and I am in love with a married man.. He is 20 and he has been with his wife for almost 5 year but had been married for 1 year.. He don’t live with his wife, she lives in Panama and he lives here in Canada.. He was going to go back to Panama this year but now he don't want to go...

Married man [ 35 Answers ]

I'm messing with a married man . He tells me everyday he loves me, he calls me everyday. Please tell me do he really loves me.he also, bought me a promise ring for christmas . Tell me what that mean.

Married man and me [ 51 Answers ]

Hi, brief detail about how it started. I broke up from an abusive relationship of eight years and the person that assisted me in moving, is the man that I'm currently involved with. We kept in touch innocently, talked as friends, then we just hit it off together falling deeply in love with each...

She married a dead man [ 8 Answers ]

:eek: My friend married a man who signed the license with the name and social security number of his deceased brother. He told her (after the fact) that he was trying to avoid a tax problem,:mad: Now she wonders what she needs to do if anything to correct the situation. :confused: They lived...

View more questions Search