Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greekcutie124 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2009, 11:05 PM
    Lowering a bail
    Do you think that crminal lawyer would be able to lower a felony charge or defend it so it looks better. The bail is at 25000 so we want that lowered. Its very important for me to know what to do because if this goes wrong then my boyfriend might be sent back to his country.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2009, 04:33 AM

Hello g:

I don't know if a lawyer CAN get the bail reduced, or whether he CAN get the charges reduced... But, a lawyer is the only would COULD do those things.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lowering Cholesterol [ 1 Answers ]

Dose anyone know about Tart Cherry lowering cholesterol..?. I know it has other benefits also. Can you buy it as a supplement?

Considering lowering springs [ 5 Answers ]

Would it be a bad idea to put lowering springs (pro-kit) on my Mazda3 sedan considering I drive around 420 miles a week? It would be for appearance purposes only. Should I be concerned about the accelerated wear and tear on other parts especially with the miles I will be putting on it.

Lowering childsupport [ 3 Answers ]

My X Husband And I Have Joint Custody Of Our Daughter. He Moved Off Without A Trace And Put Childsupport On Me. Now I Have To Pay Way More Childsupport Then I Can Afford And Want To Get It Lowered

Lowering Soil PH [ 2 Answers ]

I recntly ordered several fruit trees. My problem is that since that time we had a flash flood. It washed a layer of mud across my property. I removed the mud as much as possible but now I found that the soil has become verry Alcaline. Living in Arizona we expect Alcaline soil but this is between...

View more questions Search