Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2006, 09:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by handoferebus
    yeah. I've now made that conscious decision. Unfortunate to be used.
    It happens to the best of us. Don't let it discourage you. Some people get used for years. Giving a way a month of your life for a lesson like that isn't that bad actually.
    rkim291968 Posts: 261, Reputation: 34

Nov 2, 2006, 11:03 PM
    Unlike women, men can't really have true friendship with women. Make her your best friend whom you will never be in contact again. ;-)
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2006, 06:02 PM
    "Skell agrees: Thanks Chuff!"

My pleasure.
    alycutie09 Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Nov 5, 2006, 06:20 PM
    Are you a boy?
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2006, 08:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by alycutie09
    are you a boy?
    Yes he is a boy / man.

You need to read the posts and you will discover this!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 6, 2006, 07:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rkim291968
    Unlike women, men can't really have true friendship with women. Make her your best friend whom you will never be in contact again. ;-)
    This is so untrue, but that's another thread. He should not contact her because she cheated plain and simple.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Friends [ 5 Answers ]

My daughter has had a close group of friends since elementary school. Lately the only time she sees them is if she initiates a call to them and that takes some work. She is blown off a lot. What should I do? I fear she is doing something they don't like.

Friends? [ 1 Answers ]

I had a friend for about 10 years I had let her stay with me whenever she didn't have anywhere to go. Anything she needed I gave it to her I also help her get this job that we are at. Well about a couple of years ago we meet up with this other girl and we all we real close with some of my other...

I'm looking for new friends... [ 6 Answers ]

Good day! I'm a 28 year old filipina who loves to read and act. Born on Dec 24, 1977. I'm a Capricorn.I know how to cook and bake. I read sci-fi, astrology and witchcraft books.I love to write. In fact I'm a part of our newsletter committee in our office. Loves surfing the net.I also love...

Is it always right to be friends with your ex? [ 15 Answers ]

Hi there... this is my first and maybe my last post here... I was redirected to this site from a website called www.hell.com quite funny that that site was recommended to me by my ex... who by chance happens to still be one of my closest and must trustworthy friends... at the hell.com website you...

View more questions Search