Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dreamyeyez Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2009, 12:35 PM
    Is my supervisor interested in me
    Hey I just started a new job a few weeks ago and I think my boss is interested in me... he keeps gazing at me in the eyes and asking personal questions,I even noticed him getting flustered while I was training and lauging with another supervisor.. my intuition is telling me yes, but I need some other opinions, keep it real but don't be rude.thanx

Oct 12, 2009, 12:54 PM
    How do I let the cheater know that its over
    Hey, I broke up with a guy over a year ago that used to treat me like trash,cheat on me with his ex girlfriend and just took advantage of me for five years.(I know I'm a dumbass for sticking in that relationship)but I got over him through out all his bad ways of treating me and now that were broken up he has been trying to get me back being all "in love" with me and saying that he is going to trying to regain my trust and he going to get me to fall back in love with him... n to me that's not going to happen because I feel like once you screw someone over so many times, that's it there. Feelings aren't coming back... hw can I let him know this,I've been trying to but he won't give up... :confused:
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Oct 12, 2009, 01:14 PM
    You don't let him know. You back away and block him out of your life.

Move on with your life. Stop living in the past and worrying/thinking about him.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2009, 03:17 PM

Just keep ignoring his attempts at communication , eventually he'll get sick of not getting a response.
    Ren6 Posts: 539, Reputation: 121

Oct 12, 2009, 03:55 PM
    Like the others say, don't respond at all. Your silence will speak volumes. If you try to engage with him, you're encouraging him.

Oct 12, 2009, 05:42 PM
    Is my homosexual friend crushing on me?
    Hey, I've been friends with this guy for a almost a year now and he is homosexual.. but I have been starting to think otherwise.. from the beginning he would stare at me or size me up checking me out.. also if I'm laying in the couch on my stomach I find him looking at my butt or when I'm standing staring at my chest... idk maybe he is just attracted I'm confused I thought he said he was homosexual...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 12, 2009, 05:44 PM

First how old are you ? And perhaps he is considering crossing over.

Oct 12, 2009, 05:46 PM

I am 19
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2009, 05:47 PM

You could just be overly paranoid knowing that he's homosexual. All homosexual people are not automatically attracted to someone just because they are the same sex. They use the same criteria that straight people use when searching for mates.
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2009, 05:51 PM
    Ohhh, you're a girl?

I still say this: you may just think he's checking you out because you're used to it from other guys. It may be no different than if one of your girlfriends 'looked' at you- would you assume she was looking at you in a sexual way?

Or as Chuck said- maybe he's considering crossing over. Only way to know is ask him. He's your friend after all.

Oct 12, 2009, 05:57 PM

A guess but I remember one day I walked past him in an outfit that I guess people that I looked nice in and groaned.. idk I guess that's weird but that's what really happened...
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2009, 06:00 PM

Well bring up to him in a lighthearted way the next time you think he's scoping you out. Say something like, "Are you checking me out?!" It'll open the door for you to talk to him about it without putting either of you on the spot and making you too uncomfortable.

If he says no, then just take his word for it unless he does something really overt.

Oct 12, 2009, 06:02 PM

Thanks.lol

Oct 12, 2009, 06:14 PM

Thanks for your opinions

Oct 12, 2009, 06:20 PM
    How d I find the good guy for me
    Hey, is there a process of finding an all around good guy one that pays for some dine outs, and treats you with respect... whats wrong with me?? I've been stumbling across all these losers am getting that feeling of wanting a serious and meaningful relationship I need it... how do I find the right guy.:confused:
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2009, 06:26 PM

You must have respect for yourself before you can demand that anyone show it to you. Present yourself and act like a lady and others will treat you the same. Don't accept a man walking all over and using you. People only treat you the way you allow them to.

But don't put too much focus on the things that aren't important either. You're 19, so a guy your age may not have the money to take you to fancy restaurants and shows, etc but it's about him treating you with kindness and respect.

Don't go looking. Find happiness within yourself and the fellas will be drawn to your inner light. Get involved in things you enjoy (sports, clubs, or whatever you like) and then you are more likely to meet people with common interests. Don't rush it; just enjoy life and the right one will come along. You've got plenty of time. :)
    Hollisterbaybee Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2009, 06:31 PM

A right guy:
    He respects you for who you are
    He's always there for u
    He doesn't care how you look
    He doesn't just say he loves you he proves it
    He cares a lot about u
    He likes you for who you are and what you do not your looks
    paxe Posts: 793, Reputation: 158

Oct 12, 2009, 06:37 PM

When I joined my human rights group, I found out there was a lot of respectable guys there (and respectable charming girls also).
    If you go clubbing or bars, you could find a good guy but it's going to be very rare.

Oct 12, 2009, 06:46 PM

Yeah when I think of clubs I usually think of guys trying to get laid.lol.. but I have met one guy that I am attracted to and vice versa but I think he is way out of my league.. he makes a lot more money and I feel sort of inferior
    paxe Posts: 793, Reputation: 158

Oct 12, 2009, 07:54 PM

Nobody is superior because they make more money that is complete bulls****. If he is attracted to you and you are attracted to him AND he is a respectable guy then go for it. Just don't jump on the first "good-looking-rich" guy you see though, a lot of them only show a façade and only wants to get laid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sales Supervisor [ 2 Answers ]

What would you do if one agent doesn’t achieve his/her monthly targets? :)

Jealousy with his supervisor [ 2 Answers ]

Hi again, My husband and I have been married for 2 months now but we've known each other for quiet a while.. Lately we have had some discussions and our disagreements(which marriage doesnt) but last week though he had mentioned something that really bothered me and still does till this day.. Even...

Music Supervisor [ 1 Answers ]

What kind of courses do you have to take to become a music supervisor? Does anyone know? :confused:

My supervisor has its favorites [ 6 Answers ]

My Supervisor is always raising her voice at mainly everyone, Except for 2 ladies who seem to be her favorites because they always bring her food, is this appropriate?

View more questions Search