Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    troy70 Posts: 66, Reputation: 14

Oct 12, 2009, 08:57 PM

Where do you live? I could show you a great, well mannered gentleman date =)
    dreamyeyez Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2009, 05:39 AM

How do u look? Is that u in the pic?. I live in fl anyway
    summer7 Posts: 344, Reputation: 44

Oct 14, 2009, 12:12 AM

I feel for you. I've been in that situation and it's horrible! Sounds like he might like you. Maybe yes, maybe no. It will be you who loses your job when it sours.

My boss has liked me for 8 months. He's married with kids, I have a boyfriend. I did not like him because he's married, I have a boyfriend and he's my boss. But with so much attention, he kind of grew on me. He made sure we worked closely together, daily. I fought with myself since he wouldn't let up. I never gave in to his advances. (Oh, and he's a major pig). His wife is a sweety too... It's all really pathetic. I'm just sick about this whole thing.

Anyway, after placing a post like yours, I was able to step back and take a look at the situation. I became "assertive" in letting him know that I am not interested. He hasn't taken it well. I had been given some pretty interesting work to do that would have helped me advance quickly within the company. He took the assignment away from me. I'm pissed!

My advice is don't get involved.. (Even if he's not married). If you do get involved and it doesn't work out, you will be the loser. He's got the power. Look, I didn't get involved and I'm afraid of losing my job!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 14, 2009, 12:44 AM

If you don't care about this job, go for him. Let it simmer, then ask him to hang out after work one day.

If you care about this job, forget it.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2009, 08:41 AM

Cool him off.
    Show no interest.
    Talk about your boyfriend - if you have one - so he knows your mind is elsewhere... but basically keep it all business. No extra jokes or laughter.
    Workplace romance is a nightmare I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.
    Until someone leaves or you think you could marry him, I'd shut it down.
    He does seem to be flirting... badly, by the way :-)
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2009, 08:47 AM

Gazing into your eyes and asking personal questions.
    Can you give a more concrete example?
    It is hard to judge if he is flirting without a little more info.
    What kind of personal questions is he asking?
    Perhaps you are reading more into it than is truly there.
    Does he show the same type of behavior to his other female employees?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 15, 2009, 07:49 AM

You're the new girl, and he is only testing the waters to see if you go for his BS!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sales Supervisor [ 2 Answers ]

What would you do if one agent doesn’t achieve his/her monthly targets? :)

Jealousy with his supervisor [ 2 Answers ]

Hi again, My husband and I have been married for 2 months now but we've known each other for quiet a while.. Lately we have had some discussions and our disagreements(which marriage doesnt) but last week though he had mentioned something that really bothered me and still does till this day.. Even...

Music Supervisor [ 1 Answers ]

What kind of courses do you have to take to become a music supervisor? Does anyone know? :confused:

My supervisor has its favorites [ 6 Answers ]

My Supervisor is always raising her voice at mainly everyone, Except for 2 ladies who seem to be her favorites because they always bring her food, is this appropriate?

View more questions Search