Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chamelikazie Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2009, 11:35 AM
    I think I may be or the house I'm in is haunted.
    I have been trying to ask people this question and even my parents and they say its either in my head or I was just dreaming. It really kind of makes me really angry and I don't know why. I sometimes hear these dog like growls or grumbles but there really low pitched. I also hear cabnets shut but there closed while I'm there. The other things I have experienced are the sounds of somebody sliding down the hallway with socks on and the my door is wide open when I here it. I have more questions but need answeres
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2009, 11:57 AM
    Hello C:

I'm not sure what you want us to tell you... IF you believe in ghosts and goblins and things that go bump in the night, then your house probably IS haunted... But, if you don't believe in such things, you've got creaky boards.

So, it's not a matter of whether the house is, indeed, haunted. It's really a matter of your belief system.

excon
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2009, 12:07 PM

Some Believe in ghosts and others do not. If you don't believe in them you always think it may be something else in the house. Since you believe in ghosts you are assuming that everything you hear is indeed a ghost.

So what other questions do you have?

Oct 12, 2009, 12:17 PM
    I need answeres to know if I'm haunted
    I really do think the house is haunted but I don't believe in goblins or fantasy things. right now I'm not feeling to well and nothing is happening but I really want some answeres on how do I know if my house is haunted or anything around that besides fantasy things. I have also tried to rule out anything that may be naturally caused and nothing I tried was the same so please help. p.s my name is cody
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2009, 12:20 PM

How old are you and have you been reading the Twilight or some other books?

Oct 12, 2009, 12:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    How old are you and have you been reading the Twilight or some other books?
    No I have never read twilight I have heard of it I'm 15 and I have been trying to find answeres on paranormal activity going on at my house
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2009, 12:34 PM

I question whether someone 15 should be on an adult board.

What do your parents say about the possibility of paranormal activity? Presumably they know the history of the house.

Oct 12, 2009, 12:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by adam_89 View Post
    Some Believe in ghosts and others do not. If you don't believe in them you always think it may be something else in the house. Since you believe in ghosts you are assuming that everything you hear is indeed a ghost.

So what other questions do you have?
    I have done a (EVP) reading thing and I didn't get anything but I did it a few days ago and got the sound of a dog or the weird growling noise and my mom said it was me or the wind that did that? How could it be me.

Oct 12, 2009, 01:19 PM
    I need answeres to know if I'm haunted
    I think I know what I'm going to do now. First I'm going to get a video camera, a camera and a voice recorder. I know it sounds over the top but I have not gotten the answeres I hoped for and I will probably send the evidence to a paranormal investigation team. But I guess if anyone still wants to help please do.
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2009, 01:44 PM

Please stick to one thread - at 15, how do intend to pay for all of this?

I thought the usual practice was for you to contact a paranormal team and then they sent their investigators with their equipment.
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2009, 01:45 PM

I suspect your mother has more knowledge about the house and you than anyone here has.

I have asked that your threads be combined.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 12, 2009, 01:48 PM
    Threads merged

Oct 12, 2009, 04:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Please stick to one thread - at 15, how do intend to pay for all of this?

I thought the usual practice was for you to contact a paranormal team and then they sent their investigators with their equipment.
    They said I need to have some evidence before they come investigate and I already have most of the stuff
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2009, 05:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chamelikazie View Post
    they said i need to have some evidence before they come investigate and i already have most of the stuff

Okay, again - how are you paying for all of the equipment you need and you do realize you cannot have "your" house investigated without the permission of your parents, right?
    prayer Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 04:49 PM
    :o
    i realy do think the house is haunted but i dont believe in goblins or fantasy things.? right now im not feeling to well and nothing is happening but i realy want some answeres on how do i know if my house is haunted or anything around that besides fantasy things. i have also tried to rule out anything that may be naturaly caused and nothing i tried was the same so please help. p.s my name is cody

Jul 13, 2010, 04:51 PM

I do think your house is haunted but you need help like I do. Just try and keep you

Jul 13, 2010, 04:54 PM
    :o
    i realy do think the house is haunted but i dont believe in goblins or fantasy things.? right now im not feeling to well and nothing is happening but i realy want some answeres on how do i know if my house is haunted or anything around that besides fantasy things. i have also tried to rule out anything that may be naturaly caused and nothing i tried was the same so please help. p.s my name is cody

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My house is haunted! [ 17 Answers ]

I've always had ghostly experiences since I was 2 years old. I am 51 now. We just purchased another home 5 months ago. The very first night we stayed here (my gr'daughter and I) hubby was out of state working, we were going to sleep in one of the bedrooms.I heard a bunch of whispering, like a...

I think my house is haunted [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought this house almost a year ago and there have been strange things happening. It started with my kitchen door, it could be shut and locked and it would swing open all by itself. I use to joke about it but now I'm getting scared. Yesterday me and my 19 month old daughter were in the...

Is my house haunted [ 5 Answers ]

I've been living in my new house for 2 months. I have started to notice unusual things happen. Sounds of doors slamming, computer chair spinning, dog barking at nothing, one door that has to be propped open to stay open. My house is only 40 yrs old. I would like a physic to tell me if it is...

Is my house haunted? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I know if my house is haunted?I sometimes get scared,because I ask myself this question all the time.

Is my house haunted [ 2 Answers ]

I live in springfield road brighton .and I think I have a ghost here,can you find out any information if it is :eek:

View more questions Search