Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    omapick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2006, 08:17 PM
    Painted sofa and chair
    Does anyone know how to go about painting a cloth sofa or chair and the result is that it looks exactly like leather. I have seen the instructions but can't remember where. Thanks for any help that you can give me. omapick
    imation Posts: 284, Reputation: 36

Nov 2, 2006, 08:22 PM
    There is this stuff you can get from probably a spotlight type store, its called a fabric medium... it comes in different types I think but by the sounds of it this is the stuff you need

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mildew on chair cushions [ 1 Answers ]

How can I safely remove mildew from canvas blue and white striped cushions?

How high should a chair rail be? [ 3 Answers ]

I am thinking of adding a chair rail in my dining room, but I don't know how high it should be. Is there a standard height? Also, how do you deal with doors and larger openings without doors (like between the kitchen and dining room)? How about windows? We have standard size double hungs that...

Rocking Chair [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old rocking chair that uses wicker material for the back rest and the seat area, this wicker fell apart and I bought more but I don't know how to treated since is hard. Was told to sumerged in warm water and wait until is soft to work with it. Is this correct I'm afraid to do it and...

My Dachshund is eating my leather sofa.. help [ 5 Answers ]

I don't know what to do... he has eaten a whole in the leather couch and ripped out the seam in a cushion. :confused: I've tried cleaning it, but he did more damage. Can anyone help?

Sofa Designer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for a sofa designer, I was surfing over the net and I have found one in Belgium, a bit to far for me This is the one in Belgium http://www.mrcreations.be/creaties.php, these are the sofas I really like, so is there someone who knows where I can get unique furniture please let...

View more questions Search