Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KryssieLynnU85 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2009, 10:09 AM
    Early 90's or late 80's Treasure Trolls sing along movie
    I have been looking all over the net for ANY info at all on a video i watched when i was little it had the treasure trolls in it and it was a sing along movie .....the only song i can remember for sure is mony mony by Billy Idol but there was diffrent hit songs for it's time.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 12, 2009, 10:21 AM
    Are you thinking of the Trollies Musical Adventure (Trollies Radio Show)?

YouTube - NA NA NA NA HEY HEY from Trollies Musical Adventure
    KryssieLynnU85 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2009, 03:42 PM
    No, it was actually the Treasure Trolls with the hair that sticks up and the jewels on their bellies I don't remember anything else that they actually have that was movies or anything... I think they may have had a cartoon back in the day... but I am not sure... I don't know even what year it would have been for sure I just know I was only around 4 to 6 at the time so '89 or later . I have found a bunch of trollies videos online but not the same thing I am looking for.
    jskerbear Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2010, 11:03 AM
    I think I watched the Same video when I was little. In school my teacher would play it when there was nothing else to do in the class. It had that "bermuda bahama come on pretty mama" song lol and a whole bunch of other ones and I can't find it ANYWHERE!!
    jskerbear Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2010, 11:08 AM
    It's called the trollies radio show!!
    AshleyShyrell Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2011, 04:47 PM
    I remember that!! I remember Bermuta, bahama, come on pretty momma, and there she goes just walking down the street!
    bryarismom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2012, 02:24 PM
    Amazon has it for VHS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's early 90's sing-along children's movie with bunnies. [ 4 Answers ]

OK so what I remember is, there's a girl and her brother and its her birthday and someone giver her these stuffed bunnies that turn into bunny people (people with a bunny face) and they sing head shoulders knees and toes and then they like fade into this magical world. None of this is animated by...

Name movie in late 80's early 90's. [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to find this movie for a long time now. I don't remember much at all, the only thing that sticks out is the ending. I know the monster was small and he has a small knife and wore like a jester hat or something. At the end the dog kills him by tossing the monster in the fan. The...

Late 80's early 90's movie [ 1 Answers ]

Was a christmas movie. I watched it in kindergarten, it wasn't cartoon. It was about elves and christmas. I remember the elves sang and one of the women elves was pregnant. I can't remember the name and can't find anything on the internet and it's driving me nuts.

Movie late 80's or early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I don't remember much about it just that there's two kid one is white the other one is black and one of the is looking for his dad. In one scene the kids steal or drive a car. I think the black kids dad works like in a factory or something like that.

A movie from late 80's early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

It had a girl who had a massive bell drop on her one night and she disappeared. Years later at an old house a family comes to stay. While in the house, the young family girl's mirrors keep breaking. There's a creepy old woman there who talks to the mirror and watches the young family girl......

View more questions Search