Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    costa2132 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2009, 03:39 AM
    Anime movie from the 80's early 90's
    Hi. I am trying to find this movie , I saw it years ago around the early 90's .

I remember it was some apocalyptic future in some city . There is a main character who I think rode around on a dirt bike. Another scene there is a body in a long corridor which is badly disfigured looking like the flesh had been burnt off or something and reaching for button on a wall. It looks as though it may have been there for a while.

I believe there may have been another two characters . One is a girl and the movie ends with them becoming part of a big bright white sword in the sky each of the characters being at a different point.

It was a anime. I'm really dying to see it now and make more sense of it as an adult. Help please!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 12, 2009, 08:25 AM

Maybe Anime Bargain Bin Reviews- The World of the Talisman aka Planet Busters, Birth

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Science fiction anime movie between 80's and 90's? [ 4 Answers ]

Recently I have been getting flashbacks of an Anime movie I used to watch during my childhood. I was born in '82 and I believe the movie was made between the early 80's to the early 90's.If anybody can help me name the movie it would be greatly appreciated. In the movie there where monsters...

Anime movie from 80's or 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I am 21 years old, and I remember an anime movie from when I was probably 5 or 6. I don't remember too much about it, but here is what I do know: -the main character, a boy, played in some sort of orchestra (I believe he played the claranet). -there is a girl who is some type of fairy, and she...

80's-90's animated movie, possibly anime [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know the name of this movie, and I only remember sketchy details about the plot. There is a boy who goes to a music school, or at least goes to school and he brings a clarinet with him. From what I remember of the style it could have been an anime. Anyway. There is a scene in the...

Late 80's movie or early 90's teen romance movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember that there is an unpopular girl that goes to a medium's place and the medium woman turns a toad into a man. The girl and the guy have a love story.. I remember scenes where they are running in the fields, and climbing stairs into a windmill or something and then I think the guy later...

Manga or anime movie - 80's or 90's [ 1 Answers ]

My question is concerning a movie that could very well be a Manga or anime full length film. I had to of been about 8-10 years old (in my early 20s now) It was a cartoon for sure. It was about a young boy who lived under water and was in love with a princess (I think) and he couldn't be...

View more questions Search